“proffessional and nice both for adults and children”

Oxygene Ski School Val d'Isere
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Val d'Isere
More attraction details
Owner description: Ski School Private lessons, group lessons for children and adults, freestyle freeride off piste, back country, skiing, snowboarding telemark. We also have Rental Services that offers Chalet fitting, delivery and collection of your equipment rental.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Our 10 year old daughter took a 5 full day course 1st level with
Fabrice, she enjoyed it very much, Fabrice was amazing with the kids, they had tons of fun while learning a lot.
My husband and two older sons had 4 private lessons (3hours each) with Remi and they say it was an unforgetable experince, they improved their technique while having a great experince skiing.
We also rented the equipment from them and got very good, well kept equipment.
Everything was well organised, and it was very clear that all the instructors take the effort to make sure that everybody enjoy their time. It was very clear that they really care.
Both instructors as well as the rest of the staff we met speak fluent English.

There are newer reviews for Oxygene Ski School Val d'Isere

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our second consecutive year using oxygene in Val. Both occasions we booked three private instructors, one for the boys, one for the girls and one for the adults. Again the service was faultless. I only wished we'd use them for our ski hire too. Not realising oxygene offered ski hire (totally our fault) we booked with precision ski. We experienced a number of problems with precision ski but thankfully the extremely pleasant and professional staff from oxygen came to the rescue on each occasion. Next year we will be booking instruction and ski hire with oxygene. A very big thank you to Andreas, Adrian and Barbara, we'll all had a fantastic time! See you next year.

1  Thank Philipe28
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had private lessons with Thomas... I had a fear of heights and had resisted skiing for 15years ....a bit hard when the husband is a fantastic skier.
Thomas was amazing and v v patient, he got me up on skis , on the ,it's and I can honestly say I feel I can ski a green without any trouble. He also taught my nine year old daughter and she was skiing reds and even a black by the end of the week.
Leo took my ten year old for lessons all week, as a group and also some private lessons. His sense of humour, patience and skill as an instructor rubbed off and she is so much better than when she started.
Thanks oxygen e we will be back next year!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

So I had a great few days with Remy learning to Ski! Had a thoroughly good time and left a better skier than I arrived.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have used Oxygene for the 3rd time and they haven't disappointed. They are always on time, whether for group or private sessions, and all their ski instructors had been very knowledgeable, with actionable, good recommendations on how to improve one's skiing.