My wife and I only stayed here one evening and the stay in itself was fine.
My disappointment stems from the fact that when we arrived at the hotel we could not check in as the reception desk was closed until 17:00 (we arrived at 14:30). We managed to find a small café where we had a bite to eat and ended back at the hotel at 16:00.
We were let into the hotel by a staff remember but then were then left to wait as the owner was on a phone call and would be a minute or two. In reality near half an hour passed before he attended to out needs. Any decent place would have interrupted the cal and sorted our room.
The room itself was fine as was the bathroom. All very clean and warm.
BY the way - Val d'Isere is pretty well closed in mid September - my mistake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within a stone's throw of the pistes, the Hotel Les Cretes Blanches, was founded in 1965 by the Vaquier family and is a 3 star property situated in the heart of Val d'Isere. This world famous ski resort boasts a vast number of lifts and a huge ski terrain. The Espace Killy is on your doorstep, connecting Val d'Isere and Tignes with 300km of exceptional pistes. The Hotel is situated only 250m from the main lifts and 150m from the bus station. One of the many advantages of its location is the easy pedestrian access to the village which is typical of life in Val d'Isere. The Hotel welcomes you to one of its 30 well-appointed, comfortable rooms facing either towards the legendary piste "Face" of Bellevarde, or towards the village. All rooms have satellite television, an ensuite bath or shower room and a hair dryer. The traditional Savoyarde decor invites you to relax and enjoy your holiday with parents, children or friends. It's a place everyone will want to return to. The living room, set on the first floor, is flooded with natural light during the day, and warmed by a log fire at night. Gather in cozy corners, sinking into the soft sofas after a good day skiing. Hotel services include a varied and plentiful buffet breakfast served in the dining room with large windows from which to enjoy the scenery. Ski passes are available for purchase from reception and wifi is free and unlimited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel les Cretes Blanches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Cretes Blanches Hotel
- Hotel Les Cretes Blanches France/Savoie