This place has definitely seen better days. It has a reasonably good location (except if you're dragging skis) but not much else positive to say. The pool that is prominant in the photos on the P&V website was shut and covered during the entire stay, the bed was a pull down from the wall that we had to make ourselves, and the kicker was the 2 sheets left on a toilet roll and being told we had to buy any extras ourselves. Given the supermarkets (which are very good and close by) sell in minimum of 4 I think the C de S is doing a roaring trade on the resale of toilet rolls! Val D'Isere itself is a great place to visit / ski.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort at the heart of the Espace Killy Residence located at the heart of the resort. Comfortable ski apartments with access to the outdoor heated swimming pool and wellness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise France/Savoie