Lock in the lowest price from these sites
2,101 results
All reviews chef de village le refuge ski lessons ski room esf instructors ski service ski group ski holiday amazing team geneva airport great resort great week ski area group of friends end of the day cm snow
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2016

If I had to describe our stay at Club Med, I would say "Unbelievable". I have done many cruises and felt like I was on a cruise at a mountain. The food was delicious and what a good variety and presentation. We were there with the Trenton Ski Club a group of 26 people and decided to take the ski lessons-guide for 5 days. Val d'Isere is a huge mountain so having the Club Med guides to show us the mountain was another plus. I unfortunately fell skiing on the second day and could not ski. Being at Club Med was the best since everything I needed was right there under one roof, meals, drinks, entertainment and spa. All the staff were very friendly and ready to help. The reception desk was exceptional in getting all your requests done and questions answered. I have to mention one individual who went over and beyond to make our stay the best. Simon made sure our group had anything we needed. He spent time playing cards with the wounded in our group who could not ski. He made sure we had breakfast on the morning of our very early departure and was there to say goodbye. The rooms were small but clean. Who needs a big room when there is so much happening in the hotel you do not want to miss. I can't wait to go back and ski the whole mountain next time.

4  Thank Mary Jane G
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Some good points - eg the ski-in/ski-out location, the quality of the seafood on offer and choices at meal times. But the bad outweigh the good for me. Including arriving late at night to a tiny room that reaked of cigarette smoke. Enough to make me nearly vomit. They did manage to de-smell it for me but given the total lack of enforcement of the non-smoking policy we had smoke waft into our room on a regular basis and the halls all stank of it too. The housekeeper who despite my complaints continued to put dirty off the floor towels back on the shelf all neatly folded up. And then after going to the trouble of booking my taxi the night before my early departure the front reception hadn't known the taxi company also required a confirmation so that left me having to run dragging a 20+ kg bag across the snow and icy roads to make my 6am bus.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jillian-ski
ClubMedUK_official, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Val d'Isere - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Dear Guests,

We were sorry to learn that some aspects of your stay fell below your expectations, notably with regards to the smell of your room and your transfer.

We have shared your comments with our Managers and Staff on-site in order to continue to improve the quality of our facilities and services.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Relations departments at customer.uk@clubmed.com

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Great all in Ski destination hotel on the slopes, mainly french speaking but international welocoming.
Nice large hotel with a friendly welcoming feel. Good size social areas with many areas for controlled small group or quieter seating. Nice restaurant with great food available.
General Rooms are on the whole are small, old and need rebuilding, decor/design is good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

We could not believe how much you get for the upgrading 4 to 5 trident in that club. The team were amazing, the lounge and all the rest were absolutely fantastic. We recommend it for the feeling of a real vacation

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Naphtali B
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Previous time ( 5 years ago) we got renovated rooms and the price was much better . this time the room was old and not very suitable for price we have paid . it is a pity, since we wouldn't consider to back to this resort again

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Galina S
ClubMedUK_official, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Val d'Isere - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear Guests,

We were sorry to learn that some aspects of your stay fell below your expectations, notably with regards to the quality of the accomodation.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.