Really nice, comfortable apartments. The 'spare' beds were surprisingly comfortable too!
Location was ideal in that the lifts were a short 2 minute walk straight opposite the apartments and if you did want to start your day in the centre of Val, then the shuttle bus ran every 2 minutes and was super efficient. The shuttle also meant that enjoying the apres ski was not a problem since getting into town and back was so easy with the shuttle running up to 2am!
Another lovely aspect about the apartments was the all day sun on the balcony which was lovely to sit on at the end of the day if not making the most of apres in town. Also great location for a quiet night's sleep.
Overall - definitely recommend this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic and authentic village resort in the heart of the Espace KillyDirect access to the slopes of Val d'Isere and Tignes.Fully renovated ski holiday apartments in La Daille ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pierre & Vacances, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Balcons de Bellevarde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Balcons De Bellevarde Hotel
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Balcons De Bellevarde
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Balcons De Bellevarde France/Savoie