“The first and last place to go”
Review of Le Tipaza

Le Tipaza
Price range: US$5 - US$33
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Montvale, New Jersey
“The first and last place to go”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I lived in VSS for a few years and this was the first restaurant I ever went to. I remember getting there in Saturday at 7:00 pm, just after they opened. the place was deserted when I got there bit they were fully booked at 7:30, so they told me 'No table'. Seeing my disappointed face the owner offered me a quick meal at a small table. Mixed appetizers and couscous. What a feast! Tons of different flavors, everything freshly made, friendly service that took the time to educate me on the food and the wine amd even had the paitence to speak french with me. Took friends and colleagues and made it a point to go here on my last day in VSS, too. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Tagine Experience”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We had a superb experience at this little gem of a restaurant in Villafranche Sur Saone. SABRIA guided us to a tasty pancake starter with Morracan condiments and recommended Tagine mains. The Tagine Beef with Corriander was superb and the Lemon Chicken Tagine equally appealing! We were also warmly welcomed by the owner who personally greeted everyone who came into the Restaurant. Needless to say the Restaurant was soon full with a great atmosphere and ambience! Well worth visiting.

Visited September 2013
“Moroccan dining experience”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Went with a French speaking colleague which helped but a good dining experience. The owner looks like an ex boxer and is incredibly friendly taking time to speak with everyone. Had the cuscus royals - bowl of cuscus with veg in sauce, spices and plate of the most tender chicken, lamb and sausage. The trick is to mix all in your bowl - very tasty and very filling . Not all that cheap 66 euro for 2 but included was a beer each a half bottle of wine and delicious
Mint tea afterwards. Very nice!

• Visited August 2013