Brenner's Park-Hotel is in the tradition of the old grand hotels, with all the modern updates.
the staff is very friendly and helpful - instead of telling you where the dining room is, for example, they will take you.
Our room was very spacious and overlooked the park. The hotel is in easy walking distance to the center of town and to the Casino. we ate in the hotel, but also at near-by restaurants, all which were excellent.
Besides the casino (Kurhaus) there are many other attractions in Baden Baden: Museums, theatre. walks and trips in the Black Forrest.
The Lichtenthaler Allee is beautiful, and has many benches to rest along ones stroll.
One caveat: the hotel, as well as the restaurants at which we ate were all very expensive, though worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect combination between urban lifestyle and pastoral idyll. Enchant yourself by the piano player in our private park and savor the culinary delights in one of our restaurants - give yourself time to breathe and to enjoy. The most impressive and innovative new destination spa "Villa Stephanie" opened January 2015 on the grounds of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden - the flagship property of the Oetker Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brenners Park Hotel Baden-Baden
- Brenners Park-Hotel And Spa
- Brenner's Park Baden Baden
- Brenners Park Baden