I've stayed there in May 2013, it was on several days.
It was built quite a long time ago, but it's in very good condition - rooms, lobby and especially rest&bar. The staff was very professional with me, they were smiling and atmosphere was very pleasant. Their open terrase is very good and the hotel's park is very nice. There were a lot of people here while I've been there, but the staff tried and did their best in order all the guests receive all that they need - meals or any assistance with destinations, train tickets, etc.
Quite good impression!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect combination between urban lifestyle and pastoral idyll. Enchant yourself by the piano player in our private park and savor the culinary delights in one of our restaurants - give yourself time to breathe and to enjoy. The most impressive and innovative new destination spa "Villa Stephanie" opened January 2015 on the grounds of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden - the flagship property of the Oetker Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brenners Park Hotel Baden-Baden
- Brenners Park-Hotel And Spa
- Brenner's Park Baden Baden
- Brenners Park Baden