“Marvellous hotel!!”

Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Baden-Baden
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I've stayed there in May 2013, it was on several days.
It was built quite a long time ago, but it's in very good condition - rooms, lobby and especially rest&bar. The staff was very professional with me, they were smiling and atmosphere was very pleasant. Their open terrase is very good and the hotel's park is very nice. There were a lot of people here while I've been there, but the staff tried and did their best in order all the guests receive all that they need - meals or any assistance with destinations, train tickets, etc.
Quite good impression!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Maria I
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Maria I,

I would like to thank you very much for the comment you posted here on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience was a success and that you enjoyed the service and the atmosphere at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am looking forward to welcome you here again in Baden-Baden and wish you in the meantime a healthy, prosperous time.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband and i stayed at Brenner's during approximately one week in the end of October/ beginning of November. Arriving at the hotel, we were greeted by the hotel manager, who was already aware that it was our wedding anniversary and upgraded us to a corner apartment, with a beautiful view towards the park.
This is an example of how we were treated during our entire stay there. Extremely attentive and polite staff, always willing to help, with a smile.
The hotel provides its guests with all top class gadgets/amenities, as expected from a hotel of this level. Brenner's has a charming old World ambiance and our room was spacious, super comfortable, with perfect acoustic isolation and great beds and pillows (again, as expected). However, i think that what makes all the difference is the service provided.
The concierges were extremely helpful, and suggested us to visit ( we had rented a car) a village nearby whose name is Gegenbach. It is a real gem, and we would never had discovered it by ourselves.
The hotel location is wonderful, with a private access to the allee.
During my life I have had the opportunity to stay at different luxury hotels ( chain-owned or not) throughout the world, but I don't remember to be so well treated...it was difficult to say goodbye to Baden Baden and to Brenner's.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fernanda G

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I sincerely hope you had a comfortable journey back home and still keep some good memories of your wedding anniversary in Baden-Baden.

Today, I would like to sincerely thank you for the kind words you found for our hotel and our employees. To know that you felt at ease with the service and the atmosphere is what we intend to achieve with our daily work and gives us great pleasure.

I am always glad to read such positive feedback and it was a great pleasure for me to forward your generous compliments to our employees. Please be assured that they all enjoyed hearing how satisfied you were during your stay.

I would be very delighted to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Brenner's Park-Hotel is in the tradition of the old grand hotels, with all the modern updates.
the staff is very friendly and helpful - instead of telling you where the dining room is, for example, they will take you.

Our room was very spacious and overlooked the park. The hotel is in easy walking distance to the center of town and to the Casino. we ate in the hotel, but also at near-by restaurants, all which were excellent.

Besides the casino (Kurhaus) there are many other attractions in Baden Baden: Museums, theatre. walks and trips in the Black Forrest.
The Lichtenthaler Allee is beautiful, and has many benches to rest along ones stroll.

One caveat: the hotel, as well as the restaurants at which we ate were all very expensive, though worth it.

Room Tip: If budget permits, by all means have a room facing the hotel's park
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IndyMarion
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment about your experience at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room, our exquisite location on the Lichtentaler Allee and the staff of the hotel. It was a great pleasure for me to forward your compliments to our employees. Please be assured that they all enjoyed hearing how satisfied you were during your stay.

It would be my pleasure to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The location of the hotel is great, pool with the view on the garden is really amazing!
The breakfast is excellent and the staff are very polite and professional.
The room is spacious and quiet with big balcony and great view to alley.
Definitely it's place where I want to come back

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Irina S
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind comment.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room as well as the proximity and the view of the Lichtentaler Allee. Please be assured that we have passed on your very kind words to our team who made this exceptional experience possible.

I look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Everything went smoothly. The staff is extremely professional. Showed to our room on 5/f which was well appointed. As hotel is old it could upgrade the bathrooms to have separate shower. There is welcome fruit and water in the room. We decide to extend our stay and they required us to change room. Unfortunately the next room was not as good as the one we were in and the rate was higher. I let the staff know this and they sorted the problem as best they could. But sleep quality in new room was not good. The duvet was so warm. Only 1 basin in bathroom, no bidet
The hotel pool/spa/gym is one of the best if not BEST I have been in Europe. Clean and well kept. Gym/pool opens onto the gardens.... lovely.
The food in the hotel was excellent - Winter Garden Restaurant - perfect - again the staff ... so efficient and really caring!!
Free wifi.
But to stay here do not look for a bargain... you pay, but they deliver.
B/fast is lovely, but at 34euros per person it should be!
I cannot praise the staff from concierge, reception, housekeeping enough.
Nice break!!!!! Tks!!!!!
We will return :)

Room Tip: Difficult as I think there are many diff room types. We had room on 5/f. I like it, my partner did...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I sincerely hope you had a comfortable journey back home and still keep some good memories of your stay in Baden-Baden.

Be sure that we have taken into account all your remarks which are very useful for us in order to improve even more our services and hospitality. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the incidents mentioned.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our spa area and the Brenners restaurants. Be assured that I will share your very positive comments about our staff with all employees of the hotel.

Thank you once more for sharing your impressions and I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Whilst the prices here are certainly high, the Brenners Park was absolutely faultless in every respect and so it is therefore actually very fair value.

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff (who always seemed to be smiling quite genuinely!).

We had dinner in the restaurant which was quite superb - well worth the one Michelin star. It was particularly nice that the Chef came to talk to us in the bar after dinner - but this was so typical of all the people there.

The range and quality of the breakfast was amongst the best and, again, the staff were only too happy to quickly prepare a table for us to eat outside even though it had only just recently rained - nothing was too much trouble

We were sorry that we could only stay the one night but we will definitely make plans to return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martinherts
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely comment about your experience at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time. Recognition is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we met your expectation on that manner. It was a great pleasure for me to forward your compliments to our employees. Please be assured that they all enjoyed hearing how satisfied you were during your stay.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The location of the hotel, with its amenities (pool, spa) were the first criteria of choice, with of course the reputation of the hotel. The location is effectively magic. Regarding the hotel, on to of the hotel itself - perfect - the staff, from the front desk to the housemaids, is professional, efficient, kind, extremely caring and adjust to every type of client and add the "plus" to this place.
The room was spacious, quiet and well equipped (as expected in this category). The mood is elegant without being too formal. The food, breakfast and veranda is excellent (we did not try the restaurant) as well as the bar. The cigar lounge provides a large choice of brands and types. The pool is great with an amazing view on the garden and a charming place to rest.
So, what hurts? The price of course : this hotel deserves its level of charge, by far and strongly encourage the ones who intend some self indulgence in Baden Baden to go for it.

Room Tip: My room was with view on the Park and was very comfortable ands "good value for the money"...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FranckH-Paris
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room, our exquisite location on the Lichtentaler Allee and the staff of the hotel. The feedback of our guests is very important for us. It measures our quality and it shows us ways to improve the quality of our service.