A visit to Baden-Baden is always a little bit like going back to a more refined time. It is a city that seems to move counter to the hustle and bustle of modern living. A stay at Brenners Park further puts one in a lustrative state of being. The beautiful facilities located in a serene park setting put me in a serene and composed presence. With comfortable rooms beautifully made up, excellent facilities, scrumptious breakfasts, and attentive service, it was without a doubt among the best I've experienced.
We were three generations gathered together in celebration of a birthday. Without exception, each of us enjoyed our visit very much, experiencing a level of pampering I could imagine members of royalty experience. The entire staff seemed dedicated to our comfort on a personal level. We had a suite overlooking the park: a picture perfect view. The rooms were beautifully decorated, and prepared for our enjoyment with comfortable beds, soft robes, slippers, a large shower and luxurious soaking tub. Even the children received their own special toiletries.
Our dinners were fine. The children enjoyed designing and creating their own pizzas. Unfortunately Paul Stradner was not in residence during our stay so we missed out on sampling the Michelin-starred goods. We enjoyed our visits to the bar and lounge. Strong drinks and soft piano music. Here, the children were allowed to actively participate in creating drinks by shaking or stirring their own cocktails. Nice touch. Breakfast buffet in the sunny salon was an affair of outstanding array and, again, most excellent service. A great start to the day.
Shopping and the main drag are a swift cab ride or 10 minute jaunt by foot.
If you are looking for elegance and a little bit of old school glamour, I absolutely recommend Brenners Park in Baden-Baden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect combination between urban lifestyle and pastoral idyll. Enchant yourself by the piano player in our private park and savor the culinary delights in one of our restaurants - give yourself time to breathe and to enjoy. The most impressive and innovative new destination spa "Villa Stephanie" opened January 2015 on the grounds of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden - the flagship property of the Oetker Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brenners Park-Hotel And Spa
- Brenners Park Hotel Baden-Baden
- Brenner's Park Baden Baden
- Brenners Park Baden