“I'm afraid our future travels are quite spoiled.”

Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Baden-Baden
Reviewed 9 April 2014

A visit to Baden-Baden is always a little bit like going back to a more refined time. It is a city that seems to move counter to the hustle and bustle of modern living. A stay at Brenners Park further puts one in a lustrative state of being. The beautiful facilities located in a serene park setting put me in a serene and composed presence. With comfortable rooms beautifully made up, excellent facilities, scrumptious breakfasts, and attentive service, it was without a doubt among the best I've experienced.

We were three generations gathered together in celebration of a birthday. Without exception, each of us enjoyed our visit very much, experiencing a level of pampering I could imagine members of royalty experience. The entire staff seemed dedicated to our comfort on a personal level. We had a suite overlooking the park: a picture perfect view. The rooms were beautifully decorated, and prepared for our enjoyment with comfortable beds, soft robes, slippers, a large shower and luxurious soaking tub. Even the children received their own special toiletries.

Our dinners were fine. The children enjoyed designing and creating their own pizzas. Unfortunately Paul Stradner was not in residence during our stay so we missed out on sampling the Michelin-starred goods. We enjoyed our visits to the bar and lounge. Strong drinks and soft piano music. Here, the children were allowed to actively participate in creating drinks by shaking or stirring their own cocktails. Nice touch. Breakfast buffet in the sunny salon was an affair of outstanding array and, again, most excellent service. A great start to the day.

Shopping and the main drag are a swift cab ride or 10 minute jaunt by foot.

If you are looking for elegance and a little bit of old school glamour, I absolutely recommend Brenners Park in Baden-Baden.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank biba_7
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

It is a joy to read that you had an outstanding time. Recognition is very important to us and I am thrilled to see that we met your expectation on that manner since we constantly strive to achieve only the highest levels of quality, service and hospitality.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room including its decoration and all the toiletries for young and old, as well as the proximity and the “picture perfect view” of the Lichtentaler Allee. Be assured that I will share your very positive comments about the service with all employees of the hotel.

Our goal is to make each stay a unique and a one-of-a-kind experience. For that reason it is a delight to hear that you could enjoy your family birthday and that your children enjoyed creating pizzas and drinks. Furthermore, I am happy to read that for you the breakfast buffet "was an affair of outstanding array and most excellent service". I will pass on your kind words to our staff too.

Thank you also for your nice words about the blend of elegance and old school glamour and your recommendation of our Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, I really appreciate it.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time with us and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon here in Baden-Baden at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

With best regards

Reviewed 24 February 2014

let's start with the most important thing: the staff. Efficient, friendly, courteous, always with a smile. really amazing.
location is top. got an upgrade to a room in the park villa, overlooking the river, beautiful. room is excellent; well kept, large bathroom,...
pool is great; the spa is top (had one of the best massages ever).
breakfast buffet is impressive.
food and ambiance in the restaurant really good.
can't think of a negative point...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ErwinFromBelgium
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind and lovely comment.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant time and that you enjoyed the hotel's location and facilities. Please be assured that we have passed on your very kind words to our team who made this exceptional experience possible.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I just left the Brenners Park Hotel after staying for the past three days. If six stars were available on the accommodations, the impeccable service, & the location, I would give it. The staff including the wonderful help Sarah provided after my trip to Barcelona was cancelled, said to me this place really cares about its guests. The one reason I only rate this hotel 4 stars is due to the bad experience I had in the spa. I have been to a # of highly rated spa's. The therapists at each one of these spas have all had one thing in common, they've listened to the guest. The massage I had at Brenners, I was ready to call it over after 5 minutes. Only suggestion I have is make sure your therapists listen attentively, & follow the directions the guest is providing.

Happy Travels!
Jeff the Great

Room Tip: Oh, if you can, request a room overlooking the river, which runs parallel to the hotel & Lichten...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank JefftheGreat
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank you for your detailed remarks with regard to your recent stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

Please rest assured that our guests’ feedback is of highest importance to us as it measures our quality and shows us ways how to improve our service excellence. We can, therefore, be very grateful for your attention and time accorded to our service quality and to our employees.

To my utmost regret, I had to learn from your tripadvisor comment that you had to experience some inconveniences in our spa. I would like to express my honest apologies for an inattentive and disappointing service and treatment. It goes without saying that we strive to continuously fulfil our guests’ wishes and expectations and that especially in our spa we need to be most attentive and devoted. I very much regret the fact that we missed several chances to convince you of our service quality.

I was delighted to read, though, that this incidence did not entirely affect your stay with us and I was pleased to forward your generous compliments to your staff as this certainly is the best motivation to continue our efforts for our guests.

I would be delighted if you gave us another chance to completely convince you of our service excellence and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in the near future.

Yours most sincerely,

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Service , staff, location, building, rooms, spa, maintenance, everything here is excellent!
The breakfast buffet is amazing, I came here many times and every time it is just perfect.
One of the real leading hotels of the word

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the park side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Minelleke
FrankMarrenbach, Manager at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I would like to thank you very much for the comment you posted here on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience was a success and that you enjoyed our unique location on the Lichtentaler Allee.

I hope to welcome you again soon at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed at the magnificent Brenners Park Hotel in Baden-Baden for two nights December 12 and 13.

We have great memories of our stay in Baden-Baden, a beautiful sophisticated city with great spas and the oldest and most beautiful and ornate casino in Europe.

The service and the entire staff at the hotel is amazing, especially Mr. Bauer at the concierge desk and Mrs. Becker in the beautifull breakfast room.

Mentioning the breakfast, the hotel has the best blueberry jam ever! Everything about this hotel is superb--the rooms, dining and the concierge service.

We stayed in many luxury hotels around the world and Brenners Park is definitely one of the best. Everything comes together perfectly under the leadership of the hotel manager Stephan Bösch.

We can't wait to come back to this hotel in the very near future.

Outstanding overall experience! Highly recommend Brenners Park--The best of the best!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Britolom
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments about your stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your room as well as the proximity and the view of the Lichtentaler Allee. Be assured that I will share your very positive comments about the service with all employees of the hotel.

I look forward to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel is worth every penny. We have stayed here as a couple and as a family 4 or 5 times in the last few years and every time the experience is impeccable. Superb service, magnificent rooms, a degree of comfort most hotels never achieve.. and the spa is unbelievably good. My favorite hotel in the world.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time! Recognition is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we met your expectation on that manner.

I look forward to welcome you here again in Baden-Baden at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

With best regards,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

There is little point in my listing the reasons why this hotel is the best hotel we have stayed in for a long time. Just visit yourself as words will not do it justice. Heaven. We went for the Christmas market which was also one of the prettiest and unique we have been to.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
FrankMarrenbach, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I sincerely hope you had a comfortable journey back home!

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment about your experience at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the Christmas market in Baden-Baden.

It would be my pleasure to welcoming you back again soon.

Managing Director

Also consider these accommodations in or near Baden-Baden
Dorint Maison Messmer
#5 of 50 in Baden-Baden
Hotel Traube Tonbach
Hotel Traube Tonbach
#3 of 32 in Baiersbronn

Been to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!