Hote Loehr
US$270
US$249
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Baden-Baden(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$409
US$283
Magnetberg Hotel(Baden-Baden)
US$147
Leonardo Royal Hotel Baden-Baden(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa(Baden-Baden)
US$804
Orbitz.com
Hotel Quellenhof(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Restaurant
All reviewsno liftrecommend this hotelroom was cleancold cutsblack forestlohrtowninternet
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The location is very good.NO matter where I went.Just a few minutes' walking distance.Room has enough space.The bathroom was clean and big.Hotel receptionist was very helpful and friendly.Tried to solve my problems.Free Wi-fi could be connected in the room.Free breakfast was included in the room fare.Nice stay.The receptionist gave me a Baden-Baden guest card to enjoy the discount when I went to the Spa center.Really appreciated it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank lisaselencer
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I just had a pleasure to visit this wonderful place on earth - Baden-Baden. I'm sure anyone who comes to visit here will not forget the green, peaceful place with beautiful parks and small streets.
I stayed only for couple days here, but enjoyed it a lot! I was staying at the Lohr hotel where I met wonderful friendly staff, warm family like environment and very tasteful food at their cafe. I would highly recommend this place to my friends and anyone who is looking for affordable place to stay right in the middle of the town. You won't regret it! Be sure to try their borschtsch - excellent!
Would definitely come back here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank lumiUsa
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Typical German cleanliness, graciousness and top-notch breakfast. Good location with walking distance to most everything in Baden Baden. Located in the no-car zone, but parking available nearby. Nice Pub and cafe attached to the restaurant.

Room Tip: lower floor recommended. no elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

The location of this hotel in Baden Baden is excellent. You don't want to stay near the train station as it is way away at the end of town. You get the 201 bus from the bahnhof that comes every 10 minutes and get off at Augustaplatz and the hotel is right there in the centre of town close to the main sights. I wasn't aware that the actual rooms are a short walk away, which is no problem, but tends to make you feel cheated if you hadnt realised that before hand. The receptionist walked me to the room and helped with my bag which was very nice - especially as there was no lift in the annex I was in. The single room I got had everything I needed at a very reasonable price. The free wifi was excellent, the tv had loads of channels (not in English of course) the bathroom seemed new with a good shower. Some of the decor was pretty tired - the curtains were funny - but mostly it was all very nice and good value so I would recommend it.

Stayed: November 2012
6  Thank X-Alice-the-Camel-X
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Although I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel, the staff was incapable. When having a serious complaint, all managers disappeared, knowing that we were leaving on that day. When getting hold of the owner (?) who runs the kitchen, he showed no interest whatsoever to solve our issue.

While the location is convenient, do not expect more than the bare minimum of service from this accommodation provider. We will not return to Hotel-Café Löhr although we visit Baden-Baden every summer.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family