“The best beer I've ever had...”

Hausbrauerei Feierling
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The beer was so amazing as much as making my eyes open
even I couldn't stop smiling while i was drinking beer in the restaurant.
it's very fresh and little bits strong flavorful. the taste is like between wheat and black beer.

anyway, the location is also very good it's in the city.
you can experience drinking beer next to the brewing copper.
I'll never forget the name of beer "Feierling".
And I'll be willing to go to Freiburg again only for the beer

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Service was Germans efficient service, friendly and prompt, local beer excellent hale ever disappointed with very limited snack menu, no real evening meals. That apart would definitely go back for the beer on a hot summers evening like tonight.my son also enjoyed it as it was his very first beer in a pub environments (15) laws in Germany very much better than in the uk.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We really enjoyed our experience at Hausbrauerel Feierling. The beer was delicious as I think most reviewers have stated. Very refreshing! As a wine drinker I asked for a carafe of the house white….if you are not a beer drink this is a lovely light German white wine. We order rump steak, with potatoes and salad and were not disappointment the food was deliciously simple but very tasty and the service was first class. Just a point to note they do not take credit cards! A nice relaxed ambience about the place…. definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We just had lunch there. I had the wurstsalat and Scott had the special which was some kind of pork meat patties with spices and herbs, potato and salad. The food was very good. The beer was their own kind, as is the way of German restaurants, and was an unfiltered pilsner, I think. It was very light and delicious and I had no guilt over order a LITER. The service was very good as well, tho we went at 11am, so it was pretty empty, but good nonetheless. The location is nice because it's in the city, but it's outside, under trees and there is a lot of nice shade and ambiance. It's very laid back, which is what we like, so if you like that too, I suggest you try it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am not a passionate beer drinker, however at Hausbrauerei Feierling I drank the best beer I have ever tasted. You can enjoy the fresh drink sitting right next to the brewing copper, which makes the location unique and rustique.

My friends and I had a wonderful time, the service was fast and excellent and a small snack for lunch was also very tasty!

Would recommend it highly!

1  Thank La O