This was a well presented hotel and a fantastic place to stay. The service at reception was very good and made us feel very welcome. The food was nice but you do need to signal to the staff to be served I found this to be a standard in restaurants around Europe. A nice secluded passage way for hotel users to access the spa without going outside as well.
- The spa is actually in a separate section to the hotel, unless you brought a package you need to buy a pass for it which is cheaper in the hotel than directly at the spa.
- There's a separate section for saunas and you do have to strip down (Naked) to use them. Something we were not aware or use to this and decided not to use it once inside as it was a bit overwhelming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star-hotel Dorint Resort an den Thermen Freiburg is modern nonsmoking hotel in the woods at Freiburg. The comfortable rooms and suites are equipped with seperate bathrooms, telephone, mini bar, flat screen tv and free wireless internet. Our restaurant Munstereck offers a range of fresh recipes from the Schwarzwald region. The Freiburger Bar welcomes you for a refreshing drink or tasty beer brewed in our city. The connected thermal bath suites every expectation (against extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dorint Resort An den Thermen Freiburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorint Resort An Den Thermen Freiburg Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg