If a hotel can be judged on the welcome then this was excellent. Can I state now that Conny on reception could not have been more welcoming. Thank you so much for making our stay perfect..
As others have said book the parking ahead - we didn't but Conny overcame the issue by getting one of the staff to park for us. They also helped with advice on places to eat , and places to visit. The hotel is literally 5 mins walk into the old quarter with its restaurants etc - we had two lovely evening walks soaking up the atmosphere. We also had a pleasant drive around the Black Forest including Titisee and Feldberg. Our room was small but very clean and comfortable. Minor downside would be lack of air conditioning on hot days. Overall we couldn't fault our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of Freiburg near the Colombipark, despite the city bustle, guests will experience its quiet, naturalistic setting, a haven of peace and relaxation. Guests can unwind in the tastefully furnished rooms during their stay at this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Park Hotel Post reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Park Hotel Post Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg