“Good atmosphere and reasonable food”

Ganter Brauereiausschank
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The pork knuckle, veal and venison are all to be enjoyed. Liked the sauerkraut but less keen on the dumplings. The beer was excellent and a good place for a group or those who want to sit outside in the square.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night & it was busy. Unfortunately, all of my group was not able to sit together. I ordered the Ganter meat plate (large portion), it was very good & not overcooked .. my friend ordered the Ganter fish plate & said it was so-so.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The staff is super friendly and willing to help you out. The food is very good. The menu, however, is not as big so for people who may not like or eat certain things it may be a bit risky. Although they have a variation of snacks that is definitely fine but a snack may not last you very long.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

After a very good and exiting day in Europa-park we drove to Freiburg (about half an hour).
Found this very nice restaurant near the Munster. No near parking but enjoyed the walk and the dinner very much

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

They don't seem to like foreigners. It's hard to get attention from waitresses. We finally ordered our food. It came quick and so as flies in the area. We rushed to finish our meals before overtaking by 6, 7 flies. I'm not sure if it's because we sat outside so there were sooo many flies. I noticed that wasn't the same situation in other restaurants. Overall, I wish I went somewhere else.