“Great Hotel in nice location”

Qube Hotel Heidelberg
Ranked #7 of 75 Hotels in Heidelberg
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here one night and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was located on a main street but our room was very quiet. It was large and immaculate, which is very important to us. The old town is walkable but not "down the street". Parking was free on the street next to the hotel. The neighborhood felt very clean and safe. The breakfast was delicious with both hot and cold food. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed here for several days with my husband and son. We were booked here originally by a business associate, but liked it well enough that we decided to cancel our other hotel and stay on. The hotel is well located, within walking distance to the old city and along a major tram line. Our room was very clean and comfortable -- a bit spare but in an intentionally clean, urban chic way. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We ate in the restaurant one night -- it was quite good. Late in the game we realized that the hotel has bike rentals available. Wish we had thought to inquire sooner. All in all it was a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have stayed at the Qube Hotel for a week, on business. The staff is friendly and professional. The rooms are clean (and do not have carpet!) The service is good, and I highly recommend the breakfast buffet. It is walking distance from the main street, but you can also take the trolleybus. Also very close to the Haupftbahnhof. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank VR25
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Modern hotel in Heidelberg with Haubt Strasse in walking di area distance.

Staff is very friendly, food is great and rooms are modern/well maintained.

It has a nice bar area where you can enjoy food, drinks or spend some time with your laptop or tablet

One a the nices hotel in Heidelberg!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The hotel is very modern ! I was amaze because I was not expecting it ! I really enjoyed my stay ! Enjoy the comfort, the service, the dinner at the terrace, the delicious food and the well served breakfast of a very good quality overall.

Located in an area that although is some blocks from the heart of where the movement of the city is, is very quiet and recommendable if you need to rest !

Disadvantage ... the pool is not located in the hotel itself

Very recommendable !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nats058
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Qube. It is very modern - though the room was a little bit cold feeling. A funky piece of art would go a long way on the room walls. Room was clean and functional. Service was consistently good. I found breakfast to be just average, though the one dinner meal I had was good. The one real negative was the parking situation. I had to park in an underground garage not attached to the hotel. It was extremely dark and if you arrived at night it was closed up. You had to find somewhere to leave the car, to go to the lobby, to get the key, then go back to the car and head to the garage. If you're a single female, you won't want to be using this underground garage...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

As I write this at 2am I've given up trying to sleep with the noise of the bar downstairs. Whoever thought building a hotel with stone, tile and wooden floors needs his head examined. Every scraping chair, clicking held and whirring motor (lifts, bar, kitchen) echoes through the first floor.

The guy who chose the flooring might well have been the one who chose the room decor too. Bare white walls might be cool and trendy, but they just feel austere and cheap. When you speak you sound like you're in a cave. The multicoloured LED lighting is unique but largely pointless unless you like the lobby area of your room to be a particular shade of green or purple.

Oh, and there's no security on the doors. No lock, spy hole or chain. If that bothers you (and it should I guess) you'll want to go elsewhere.

And whilst I'm typing, the air conditioning doesn't work in my room either. Won't go hot, won't go cold. Just a whirring fan.

On the plus side the restaurant is excellent. But you don't have to stay here to enjoy that.

For the cost if the place it's pretty poor.

• Stayed: December 2013