“Nice gateway”
Review of Heiligenberg

Heiligenberg
Ranked #8 of 97 things to do in Heidelberg
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Like others have said nothing need be changed but its nothing really too it. Its kind of like really cool old decorations.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Very neat area leading to the old bridge. Not a whole lot in all which is why I rate it a 4 and not a 5. No suggestions to make it better though, its perfect as is.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Hart of the city is so unique- hard to explain.I have a lot of pictures but I forgot camera at home.Very historical houses with lott of restorants and shops,unlackely I cant remember names, but next time I ll try to remember.It was so many things in just few days..Food is very tasty and specific in this part of the town.I like everything .Not any bad feelings.

2  Thank lilicera
Reviewed 6 January 2013

the city is nice and quiet. for us as an Arab family there wasn't much to do. we spent a lot of time in the old town, we visit the castle and did some shopping but the city didn't have much to offer us. beautiful though

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Disappointing visit.the advertised markets were none existent .it was all cafes and shops.The castle is worth a visit for the view.There is a shopping mall by the trams they had a castle made of balloons inside complete with dragon. Further in we had a ice-cream cone gorgeous only 1euro!