“Came back again the next day”
Review of Lowenbrau

Lowenbrau
Ranked #40 of 543 Restaurants in Heidelberg
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We loved our Schnitzel at Löwenbräu so much that we came back the next day as well. Friendly service and lots of flavor in the dishes. Can also recommend the lax and potato pancakes and the goulash. Yum!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We visited today... the food was perfect
Service was very good and I highly recommend it prices are also very good

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I absolutely loved this place. I ordered a salad and a plate of the mixed sausage platter, along with the Big Boy sized beer...I was in Heaven. A lovely couple from Milan sat next to me and pointing to my plate, ordered my same dish.
I think it's a family operated restaurant...loved everything about it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

After a few days of eating Alsatian food in Colmar, we took a day trip to Heidelberg to see the sights and try to satisfy my wife's craving for Weisswurst and mine for knuspriges (crispy) Schweinehaxe. We stumbled upon Löwenbrau while wandering up and down the Hauptstrasse and satisfied both. Good people watching from the outdoor tables, friendly and efficient service, reasonable prices, large portions and tasty beer, wine, and food. What more could we have asked for?

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very good schnitzel and Nuremberg-style sausages. And excellent prices. For two of us, soup plus two mains and four large sneers was 45 euros. Excellent meal in the heart of old Heidelberg.

Date of visit: May 2017