A small room with minimal facilities cost me €154.00 per night. You need to pay extra if you want international television, breakfast (€19.00!), internet connection (wired, no wifi available). The staff at reception are very unhelpful and slow (plan well in advance your check-out if you have a train to catch). For the price, you do not get soap, shampoo or any of the other amenities provided in all hotels today, you only get a generic cleansing product safely attached to the wall. The pillows on the bed are the most rubbish pillows I have ever seen, you need at least two if you want any support whatsoever. The bedroom was a non-smoking room, but the level just underneath had a balcony, where people smoked, so the room regularly smelled of smoke if the window was open. Speaking of the window, the view was on the back of a concrete office building... On the positive side, it is very easy to get from here into the town centre, which is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our elegant first class hotel built in the renaissance style and located in the midst of the particulary beautiful Friedrichsplatz Jugendstil complex forms certainly the ideal framework for guests looking for that very special place. The flight of stairs flanked by columns and the vestibule finished with Carrara marble, Venetian crystal and ornamental plasterwork reflect the exclusivity and the wealth of tradition of our Parkhotel.The very special wedding ceremony! Allow yourself the pleasure of a civil wedding ceremony in the elegant and stylish wedding room of our Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim. Your accommodation is in the city centre surroundedby countless attractions. For instance the Water Tower just in front of our hotel , the principal landmark of Mannheim. Do not miss the impressive waterworks and luminous fountains. The Electoral Residence Castle, on of the largest baroque castles in the world, the oldest baroque Town Hall preserved in its original walls, the museums and the historic observatory and the Luisenpark are within easy reach from the hotel. The city location in the heart of the famous Baden and Pfalz vineyards and wineries makes it a valued destination for wine connoisseurs from all over the globe.Do you prefer your stay to be in a very special atmosphere? Then you will feel welcome in the Maritim Parkhotel in Mannheim. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim Hotel Mannheim
- Maritim Parkhotel Hotel Mannheim