Stayed here on a couple of occassions recently (May and June) for short business trips. Overall the hotel is fine, nice lobby, clean(ish) rooms (see below), friendly and efficient staff etc and a great breakfast.
Couple of niggly bad points though and would have expected more for the price:
1) Bathroom toiletries non existent - just one common soap / shampoo dispenser in the shower area
2) No air conditioning - I arrived on both occasions very late at night and whilst it was not particularly warm outside the rooms were very hot and stuffy. There was a large industrial type fan in the room but it was impossible to sleep with it on due to the noise
3) Found a pair of boxers (not mine) under the shelving unit but as it was late I just went with it... Rest of the room and bed etc were clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorint Kongresshotel Mannheim is a modern 4-star hotel, centrally located and directly linked to the congress Center Rosengarten.The hotel features 287 rooms and suites, an a la carte restaurant, a bar, a terrace, a fitness area including a sauna and modern fitness equipment and 13 conference and function room for up to 600 people.For guests arriving by car, the basement garage offers adequate parking at all times with up to 1,100 spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dorint Kongresshotel Mannheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorint Kongresshotel Hotel Mannheim