Very good conditions, maybe a bit pricey, Steigenberger it's a 4 star hotel targeted mainly at business travelers.
- free fruits and bottled water on arrival
- all my clothes and stuff were neatly arranged in the second day
- very large room (Junior suite) with a comfortable bed and sofa
The only things that I could complain are:
- a very annoying low humming noise during the entire night (on the last night only) - probably a defective A/C unit or refrigerator (in the above room - I switched my AC and refrigerator off)
- it was difficult to stop the water when flushing the WC; the WC was not cleaned properly on the less visible parts
- in this day when WiFi is ubiquitous, offering 4 Internet access vouchers, each for 4 hours is.. cheap for a 4-star hotel. Hi-speed WiFi access should be free for the entire stay.
- asking the credit card on arrival in order to block (hold) a large sum as guarantee it's not so nice, especially when the booking was already confirmed on booking.com using another credit card; I ended up paying 518€ for 2 days in cash on arrival ..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Leonardo Royal Hotel Mannheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof Mannheim
- Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof Hotel Mannheim