“Authenthic soup noodles!”

Ranked #66 of 1,451 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I've tried their spicy beef soup noodles, the wantan noodles and the satay chicken soup noodles, I must say I enjoyed the beef noodles the best though all of it was fantastic. The small portion option is really tiny while the large portion is pretty huge. Good service and comfortable decor, I must say all in all it's one of the most satisfying places i've eaten Southeast asian food in Stuttgart!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

We had lunch here when a colleague recommended Noodle 1 after a Vietnamese friend of his said the place was the real deal. It was.
Service was friendly and as we had been told the food was excellent.We found that ordering a few "finger food" dishes to share ( satay, spring rolls etc) and then a main was the best option.
The only complaint was that the beer could have been a bit colder.
Another plus is the big terrace to dine Al fresco in the warmer seasons.
If you're in Stuttgart and want to make a change from meat + kartoffen go to noodle 1..you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

After reading some good reviews, I decided to try this place out & I have been twice. It is very tasty food but I would not say it is very authentic. However, if you want something tasty & cosy then this always satisfies.

I would highly recommend the HÜHNERSPIESS-SALAT - chicken was well-cooked both times and the salad is delicious!!

The first time I had one of their soup noodles. The stock could have done with a bit more flavour but the noodles and filling was reasonable & well-cooked. The second time, I went for the singapore noodles but found it disappointingly unauthentic. However, it wasn't inedible - just not as great as if it would have really been an authentic singapore stir-fry. It was quite bland & the flavours didn't mix together well. The portion size of those noodles was particularly generous.

My friend had rice dishes both times & the flavours of those were much better than the noodles.

Overall, a mixed bag but I will go again because the good outweighs the slight negatives. :)

Reviewed 4 September 2011

This is the perfect place to go especially if you don't have a reservation. It does get rather busy at the weekends so be prepared to wait. The food is excellent- there are so many great choices on the menu and daily special's to choose from you just can't go wrong. We often eat here with friends on a Friday night and I've been here too many times now I've lost count!
Probably the best of its kind in Stuttgart.

Reviewed 22 March 2011

Fantastic meal. By far the best Vietnamese in stuttgart and some of the best Asian food as well. It's a small restaurant, so be prepared to wait or come early for a table.