“Best Place to Eat!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Rathaus
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The first time my husband and I ate here was after a night of partying we could not decide if it tasted so amazing because of the time of night and drinks or if it was really that good! Went back out that weekend to try again and were amazed at how good it was for the second time! There wraps are freshly warmed and the best in Germany that I have had. The normal sandwiches (doeners) are ok but not the best. They are open throughout the day and into the early morning. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I used to go to Beykebap when it opened decades ago. Now whenever I'm in Stuttgart I take my family there and they absolutely love it. The meat and roll is better than anywhere else and the yoghurt sauce is delicious.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

It is not served traditional Anotolian art, such as served on the plate with hot butter! However, enjoy one of the native taste of Doener-Kebab by "Beykebab" In Stuttgart. It is one of the most yummy Doener-Kebab ever in Europe.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great family-run business. High quality ingredients, if you like ask for double-extra feta cheese (delicious).
They "build" the meat roll every day themselves for daily consumption only. Other´s don´t do this!!
ThisKebab is incredible!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Every time we go back to Stuttgart we make a point to come here for a bite. It is a very basic location, with a couple of tables outside but the Kebab is great. What first grabbed our attention was the line of customers and we decided to try it. Now we are always back. The only thing, and this is obviously not their fault, is that this section of the Koenigstrasse seems to have deteriorated.