Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sfhmgusa
Manchester, United Kingdom

Very pleasant stay in super convenient location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Apr 2019
This is a really pleasant hotel just opposite the main station, making it an easy place to arrive at and a central place to explore the city. The room was comfortable clean and spacious and the staff were really nice and helpful. I will certainly stay here again next time I am in this city. I didn't give 5 * review because ''tis vas just very good not extraordinarily good
Responded 8 Apr 2019
Dear esteemed guest,
thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us!
It is a pleasure to hear that you spent a memorable time in Stuttgart and especially benefitted from our central location. Your compliment according to our team we will forward to all departments.
We hope to welcoming you back for the extraordinary experience you expected and we aim to guarantee to all of our guests and remain in the meantime
with best regards
4.3 miles from Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Stuttgart
2,580 results
All reviews junior suite central location per day railway station germany
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2019

I left my wallet with the hotel and called them to check. First they told me they could not find it. Only after I told them I need to report this to police, they miraculously found it.

As there are some important IDs in it, I told them to send it back using the faster method available and I will pay for all expenses (even send them an authorization form for the charges). Not sure if they do not understand me or what but they send using a method that will take 3 weeks to arrived when there are faster services that took 5 days.

There are also other issues that I will not highlight in this review but overall service is NON EXISTENCE!!!

1  Thank bartman76
Graf_Zeppelin, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2019

Dear Mr. bartman76,

Thank you very much for choosing Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin and for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We deeply regret the miscommunication regarding the ID. We understand, that this situation is frustrating for you. Please be assured that this is not part of our high level standard.

We apologize for the not meet expectations and hope you will give us another chance, to prove our strength in service quality.

Best regards

Angelika Bross

Reviewed 2 April 2019

I loved this hotel.
Located directly across from the Hauptbahnhof, the hotel is ultra modern and elegant. I stayed in a deluxe room which was more of a suite really with an additional seating area with work desk, & a walk-in closet with safe. Flat-screen TV, Stereo/CD player & mini bar in the seating area, & another Flat-screen TV in the bedroom area. Lovely comfortable bed, & the bathroom was also very nice.
But what amazed me the most was the sound-proofing from the traffic; the hotel is on a junction of several 8 lane roads, and I absolutely couldn't hear a thing.
I wished I was there for a while longer but sadly I was only there for 2 nights.
Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Bubbles73uk,
Thank you very much for this great response and for your stay.
It was a pleasure to have you here and we are more than happy, that our soundproofed windows, the spacious room and the facilities suited you well.
We would be grateful if you allow us to accommodate you soon again.
All the best from sunny Stuttgart
Angelika Bross

Reviewed 1 April 2019

Hotel is very nice.
Room was good, though bathroom was a little smelly.
The room could do with some tea/coffee facilities.
Shower is in the bath...probably expected better for such a nice hotel.
Service was very good, polite and very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrandTour62468003081
Graf_Zeppelin, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2019

Dear esteemed guest,
thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall time with us.
Your compliment according to our team we highly appreciate.
Please rest assured that we will use your valuable feedback for future decisions as it is our aim to exceed our guests' expectations.
It would be a pleasure for us to welcoming you back soon to positively surprise you with an impeccable stay.
With best regards

Reviewed 1 April 2019

My experience with the hotel was very good. I was very well received, whenever I needed any support I was always promptly attended. I liked the facilities like: Gym, Restaurants, Breakfast, Pool, etc.

Dear esteemed guest,
what an outstanding feedback, thank you very much!
It is a great pleasure for us to hear that you spent a memorable time at our hotel. Your kind compliment towards our team we will forward to all departments.
We hope to welcoming you back during your next visit to Stuttgart and remain in the meantime
with best regards

Reviewed 24 March 2019

The hotel is located just 100 meters from the main train station
So you arrive easily from the airport just to the entrance of the hotel
I was upgraded to a junior suite so that was a great surprise for me.
The suite was clean and very big great shower .
One evening I ate at the Zeppelino restaurant and it was a good dinner.
Breakfast is very good with a nice variety and great espresso coffee.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Graf_Zeppelin, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear esteemed guest,
thank you very much for your outstanding feedback!
It is a pleasure for us to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and especially enjoyed your room upgrade and our central location. Your kind compliments according to our breakfast restaurant and the Zeppelino'S we will forward with pleasure. Still it is our daily aim to exceed our guests expectations so we hope to welcoming you back for a future occasion to delight you to 100%.
With best regards