“All very good”

Pullman Fontana Stuttgart
Ranked #13 of 146 Hotels in Stuttgart
Reviewed 13 August 2014

From my check-in to check-out I felt as a welcome and comfortable guest. I enjoyed the impressively sized fitandspa and tried, on one occasion, a glass of their freshly squeezed orange juices served to me on the recliner. What more could one want? The staff took care of my requests (such as ironing) and were polite and respectful in regard to servicing my room at a time that suited me. I would love to stay again.

Room Tip: Try getting a corner room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Eva_Binder, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear traveller,

What a great review of your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the time with us and valued our services

It would be our pleasure to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
With best regards.

Eva BInder

There are newer reviews for Pullman Fontana Stuttgart

Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Service is impeccable, at service desk, breakfast waiters & bar. Rooms are spacious, and even those facing the train station only get little noise in (unless you like to sleep with open window). Breakfast is buffet of a very good quality, spanning from 6:00 until 11:00 AM. Do no have to pay any extra for accessing the interior pool (large enough) and spa. It is true that the spa area (jacuzzi and two -dry and wet- saunas) are clotheless, according to indications on the entrance, but I think it is for technical reasons: Your bathing suit grows as a balloon with the jacuzzi bubbles and in the dry sauna, it should not be worn, if wet, as it raises humidity and makes it more uncomfortable. In any case, those installations are not medically recommended for children!.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Eva_Binder, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your last stay with us at the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana.

We were glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that our services and our spa left you a good memory. It will be a plesure to share your comments wiht the rest of our team. I look forward to welcoming you back again at the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana.
Best regards
Qualtiy & Attiitude Manager

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Last visited this hotel 5 years ago and raved about it in my review, thankfully got the chance to go back to Stuttgart again so did not hesitate to book again.

So what's changed?, well very little, everything I said originally about this hotel still stands, its still as high quality as it was, the staff are still excellent, the food ( especially breakfast) superb, the spa wonderful, the cleaning standards high and the location perfect, the only other thing that hasn't changed is the rooms...I mean literally they haven't changed, 5 years down the line they are still comfortable, well laid out and well furnished, but you can start to see the signs of age just a little bit, the TV, phone, Air-Con unit etc.. are now out of date, the furniture has one too many dents/scratches and the décor could do with a lift, certainly nothing wrong at all but the rest of the hotel seems to have moved onwards and upwards, the rooms seem stuck in a time-warp

That said, I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely go back again ( hopefully not as long as 5 years) but I hope they maintain the standards by refreshing the rooms and don't let the standards drift as this really is a high end, well run and well managed hotel.

The car park is still way too expensive in my opinion and the spaces still too narrow for bigger cars but as I've said before, there is plenty of street parking around and the public transport options are superb, s-bahn, u-bahn and bus literally on your doorstep so if you don't need a car, you will be fine anyway.

This should be your no.1 choice for Stuttgart region and I hope Pullman/Accor take the time and effort to maintain this hotel in future as it really is a gem.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having shared your detailed feedback about your stay at the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana on Tripadvisor.com.
It a great pleasure to read that you like the breakfast buffet, the fit and spa lounge, the location of the hotel and the service provided by our team. I shared all you valued comments with the executive team during the daily morning meeting.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back and send you greetings from Stuttgart
Best regards

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed for one night while we were travelling through Germany and we had a great time. The room was of fantastic quality and the bed was probably the best I've ever slept on. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The highlight, especially for my wife, was the breakfast. There was a huge selection of extremely high quality foods and my wife was very happy to find genuine honeycomb available.

Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Eva_Binder, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,
I was so happy to read your kind feedback following your recent stay with us.Firstly I have passed on your very kind words to the executive team this morning. Secondly I was very glad to read that we met all of your expectations and your wife and you had a great time with us. We do hope that you are planning another trip to Germany and so we would be able to welcoming you soon back at the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana.
My kindest regards

Reviewed 21 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at the Pullman for three weeks. I was extremely impressed with the hotel, especially for business. There were several plusses for the hotel. First, was the pool, saunas and fitness center which is free for guests. Next was the location. It is next door to public transport going into Stuttgart. It is also close to Panzer and Patch. The rooms were nice and clean, with A/C that worked. I'd say the only downside was that there were not a lot of good restaurants in the immediate area. Overall, I was impressed and would choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank iamspamus

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us at Pullman Stuttgart Fontana. I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found out that almost all aspects of your stay met your expectations. I have passed your kind words to the team at the hotel who I am sure appreciate your feedback.
We do hope that another travel will bring you back to Stuttgart.
Warm regards,