“Pullmann Vaihingen”

Pullman Fontana Stuttgart
Ranked #12 of 146 Hotels in Stuttgart

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Well, this is really a business hotel so most of the residents are not paying which means value for money isn't important.
Location : next to train and tram stations. Great location or just about anywhere.

The hotel shares the slightly impersonal air that all such hotels seem to be incapable of shaking off.

The rooms are excellent. The bar is not bad.

The breakfast at 22 euros is a disgrace. If I was picking up the bill myself I would have been extremely disappointed.

However, you have to review in context so I would recommend this hotel

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Highwayman8155
Eva_Binder, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay with us. We are glad that you found the hotel well located and convenient for your stay.

I hope we can welcome you again soon.
Kind Regards,
Sancerre, France
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I had an enjoyable if somewhat 'anonymous' stay at the Pullman in July. The room is large and comfortable and very clean. The hotel is located right near a train station. There is also secure underground parking. This is a good base to visit the Porsche and Mercedes museums.

The restaurant is also quite good and the service excellent.

While I enjoyed my 3 night stay, I felt rather like the staff never really noticed that I was there. While I don't expect to be pampered 24/7, in a 4 star hotel such as this one the staff is usually more attentive and make an effort to communicate when possible ("good morning", "may I help you", etc.). Not a big deal but it left me a little cold.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Zuluquebec
Eva_Binder, Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We were happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the hotel a good base to visit the Posche and the Mercedes-Benz Museum. We value your options and we do hope that we will have the chance to entertain you again and convince you of the usual standards of service we offer.
Best wishes
St Osyth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great hotel enjoyed staying here the Spa was really nice and so was the breakfast, nice comfortable room great value and good location tram literally outside to the city perfect after a long days travel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Eva_Binder, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and the lovely compliments concerning your stay with us. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your time visiting Stuttgart and staying with us.

If there is another opportunity to revisit Stuttgart again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you also back to the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana.

With best regards
Dusseldorf, Germany
Reviewed 13 August 2014

From my check-in to check-out I felt as a welcome and comfortable guest. I enjoyed the impressively sized fitandspa and tried, on one occasion, a glass of their freshly squeezed orange juices served to me on the recliner. What more could one want? The staff took care of my requests (such as ironing) and were polite and respectful in regard to servicing my room at a time that suited me. I would love to stay again.

Room Tip: Try getting a corner room.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear traveller,

What a great review of your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the time with us and valued our services

It would be our pleasure to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
With best regards.

Eva BInder
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Service is impeccable, at service desk, breakfast waiters & bar. Rooms are spacious, and even those facing the train station only get little noise in (unless you like to sleep with open window). Breakfast is buffet of a very good quality, spanning from 6:00 until 11:00 AM. Do no have to pay any extra for accessing the interior pool (large enough) and spa. It is true that the spa area (jacuzzi and two -dry and wet- saunas) are clotheless, according to indications on the entrance, but I think it is for technical reasons: Your bathing suit grows as a balloon with the jacuzzi bubbles and in the dry sauna, it should not be worn, if wet, as it raises humidity and makes it more uncomfortable. In any case, those installations are not medically recommended for children!.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Eva_Binder, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Fontana Stuttgart, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your last stay with us at the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana.

We were glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that our services and our spa left you a good memory. It will be a plesure to share your comments wiht the rest of our team. I look forward to welcoming you back again at the Pullman Stuttgart Fontana.
Best regards