Pullman Fontana Stuttgart
Roemerhof Hotel(Stuttgart)
Neotel Stuttgart(Stuttgart)
  • Breakfast included
1,096 results
All reviewstrain stationspa areas bahncity centrevery nice hotellovely parkrooms are comfortablethe hotel's restaurantfour star hotelaccor hotelsspoke englishlate checkeasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast buffetmini barpublic transportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2009

This is a very nice hotel for business. It is across from a bus and train station, therefore getting around is very easy. Unfortunately, there is no shuttle from the airport to the taxi and is expensive (20 Euro), but if you do your research beforehand, the train is only 2 Euro. Parking is available in a garage, but the garage is TIGHT. I rented a Nissan Murano and I dreaded entering/exiting the garage.

The room is nice. The pillows are too fluffy for my taste, however, extra pillows are in the room. Internet access is available in the room (wired), however, is expensive $75 Euro for a week. TV is available, but only CNN and BBC are in English.

The hotel also has a very large wellness area; including swimming, sauna, spa and basic gym. I've been advised that it is clothing optional.

The room rate @ 108/158 Euro included a breakfast buffet. The buffet is your typical european layout; meats, cheeses, breads, smoked fish (salmon/tuna) combined with the more US breakfast; scrambled eggs, french toast, potato (each day is served differently), bacon, sausage, and cereal. The dinner menu is expensive and does not carry much variety. The mall is 2 blocks north and there are plenty of restaurants nearby and downtown.

The staff is extremely nice/polite and everyone speaks English.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank pickytravelerva
Reviewed 30 September 2009

We felt this hotel was a good value. The hotel is modern, updated, and clean. The lobby was large and classy. You could tell you were walking into a nicer hotel. Our room was also large, modern, and very clean. The decor was tasteful and the furniture was of above average quality compared to many hotels. We were on the 11th floor and had huge windows. The room came with a large LCD TV too. The bathroom was nice, but just average in size. The parking garage was very convenient. The hotel's location next to the U-bahn station was perfect for us (15 minute ride into Stuttgart). Breakfast was good. For 99 euro including breakfast, we could not complain!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2009

From my intial call to make room reservations to check out the service was first rate. When the Stuttgart airport was closed, forcing us to miss our flight the Pullman staff made sure we had a place to stay for the extra night.
Access to mass transit can't be beat, city bus lines, train, and subway all located right out the front door. Most amazing thing was there was no noise from the trains keeping you awake at night. Don't know how they do it, must be very good windows.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2009

Well located (next to the Vaihingen Train (S and U Bahn) station) with shopping and restaurants located within walking distance. The rooms are very nice and comfortable with a reasonable mini bar. Internet is by either hard line or wireless. Some good views of the local area. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The hotel restaurant is great for it's breakfast buffet. The hotel bar in the lobby, while small, is lively, well stocked, and stays open late. If you are going to Stuttgart to work with the US military you could not ask for a better location as you are pretty much 10 - 15 minutes away from Kelley, Patch and Panzer. If you are going as a tourist, you are 15 min away from central Stuttgart by train and about the same for the airport. All in all a very nice hotel and one I would stay at again and recommend with with no problem.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnnyZman
Reviewed 21 June 2009

We just returned today from Stuttgart, which after our experiences we will not visit again. As for the hotel, we stayed there one night. My husband and I chose it because we had a flight at 7pm and a 6-month-old baby and they offered a good option with late check out at 4pm.
We arrived late from Basel with lots of luggage. No porter service to help us, the reception was terribly unhelpful in every respect.
The room was nice and clean, internet was not free however and that is something I cannot understand of a hotel of this class, considering that we had free wife in our room in hotels of lower stars.
The really nicest person in the hotel was the lady, Ludmilla, taking care of breakfast. She was fantastic, helpful and very nice.
Again at checkout the receptionists (now different ones from those the night before) were very unhelpful. I was carrying the baby in the kangaroo type of carrier and in one moment almost fell and dropped some stuff which I couldn't easily pick up (my husband was arriving in another elevator with the rest of the stuff), they saw it, nobody moved a finger to help in any respect in regards to the baby. I could not believe how baby unfriendly so many people in Germany are.
This is one of the worst services we have experienced so far in regards to hotels. I cannot believe that there are receptionists of this kind in such hotel who do not care about doing their job. Quite frankly, if I were the owner, I would have fired all those 5 receptionists and find such people who actually want to work.
Should I add that from the morning on the phone kept ranging every half an hour until 4pm to ask us about when we are going to check out (we have not yet experienced such forcing out of the hotel), even though we told the people from the reception several times when they called that our check out is at 4pm.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family