I stayed at the Ibis Styles Stuttgart for 2 nights from 7 to 9 December 2013. I had just come from a very luxurious hotel in Strasbourg, and so had tempered my expectations for this Ibis.
I found the Ibis Styles Stuttgart to be excellent value for money.
Getting there: I came on an ICE Train from Strasbourg and so arrived at the Stuttgart Hbf main train station. From there, i took the U-Bahn underground (had to make 1 change) and arrived at the Kursaal stop on the U2 U-Bahn line. The hotel was visible from the U2 stop and was barely a 100m walk away.
Lobby: The lobby was typical Ibis with a touch of style. It was functional, clean, neat, and had a nice colour scheme which really made it look warm and inviting. i was checked in without fuss within 5 minutes of my arrival.
Room: The room was also typical Ibis. it was very clean, nicely laid out, with everything could need. the bathroom was also clean. overall, a high standard of cleanliness.
Bed: The bed was a little hard. It was not very comfortable, but i got on pretty OK. having a hard bed is way better than a soft, unsupportive one.
Location: The location of this hotel is a good 15 to 20 minutes from the city centre by U-Bahn tram. this was not a problem at all because the tram stop was right in front of the hotel. the U-Bahn system is very well laid-out and gets you to many places quickly.
Breakfast: Was simple, hearty and filling. Couldn't have asked for more given the price.
Good location - in a quiet neighbourhood outside town but strategically located in front of a tram stop
Colour scheme makes the hotel look inviting
Bed was a little hard and uncomfortable. I'm not even sure if it was a spring mattress. it may have just been a hard foam mattress
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt