Ibis Styles Stuttgart
US$104
US$199
US$168
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$142
Orbitz.com
US$171
US$127
  • Pool
Novum Hotel Rega Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$177
US$126
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfamily roomtram stopu bahn stationeasy accessliving roomresidential areatea and coffeecity centrehotel entrancepleasant staypublic transportdouble bedreception staffbreakfast was includedconvenient locationshort stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The hotel is easily accessible by underground train. It is right across the street from a public pool/bath/spa. There were coloring sheets, pencils and a sort of game kiosk by the lobby which came in handy for our young boys.
The room we got for a family of 4 was large and the furniture was easily wheeled around to allow a play space for the children. Sliding doors split the adult bedroom from the main living space. I only wish these doors didn't have slats. The twin beds in the main room were very comfortable. There was a balcony overlooking the street. It was nice that the toilet was separate from the shower/bathtub and accessible via separate door from the main room. The breakfast buffet was great and the dinner options were good and reasonably priced.
There are within short walking distance a wonderful and creative playground, an Indian restaurant with good takeout, and a so-so grocery store.
It was wonderful to be here for the Germany-Brazil game. The lobby bar was full and the otherwise quiet neighborhood rang out with car horns for a few hours.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I only stayed one night at this hotel, but it was enough to really see how clean it's kept and how organized it is. Even in the indoor garage you could see how clean and organized it is. The breakfast was very nice. The prices were also reasonable.
The location at least to my purpose was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2014

As a global executive, it is extremely critical for me to have a connection back to my corporate workplace when I travel. The internet connectivity plays an important role here. During my recent stay in Ibis Styles Stuttgart, I had to complete a few urgent tasks that required the Internet connection. I was very much disappointed with the Wi-Fi connection at the hotel. IT WAS EXTREMELY SLOW, sort of a pre-dial-up speed. As a result, I was unable to deliver the work intended, and disappointed my corporate colleagues. I will never allow Ibis hotel chain to gain my business, because I have just lost a business opportunity by not being able to work remotely. Ibis Styles Stuttgart is on my black list from now on.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed for 2 nights in the family room. I would recommend families with children to book the family room as it is almost twice the size of a standard room. It is very spacious even for our family of 2 adults and 2 children. The room is very clean and well-maintained.

The hotel is just next to the Kursaal Tram Stop, with is just a short 12 minute ride to the city centre.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com