Location was in the middle of nowhere. 15 minutes tram ride from city.
Room size was great. I got desk, sofa, 2 TVs, fridge & microwave in the room.
Breakfast was ok, typically european. Cereal, toast, bread, salad, ham, cheese, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, juice, etc.
There are free coffee and water on the lobby until 10 pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt