I chose this hotel during a peak August season. There were several congresses held during that weekend so the only (and acceptable) option was this hotel. It was only for one night and I did not expect much as I knew the standard of Mercure, although the pics were showing nice and modern rooms.
Apart the location which is in the middle of nowhere (just 3 stops on U Bahn) nothing worth mentioning about. Clean basic rooms, and small spartan bathroom.
I slept well but everything looked very dated.
Paid almost 100€ and would not return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stuttgart City Center offers 174 modern airconditioned rooms and is located in the north of Stuttgart, 800 m from the main train station and the city centre. The international airport and the Stuttgart exhibition centre are 15 km away and easy to reach by car or public transportation within 25 minutes. The hotel also features a restaurant, six conference rooms, a bar, high speed internet and wireless access and basement parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart City Center