Flora Hotel Moehringen
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$176
US$169
  • Pool
Ibis Stuttgart City(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hotel Azenberg(Stuttgart)
US$178
US$120
  • Pool
All reviewstoilet and shower areamain building hassmall elevatorstudy tablenearby vicinitywifi speedhundred metershotel offersfirst floorhotel is locatedtrain stationthe hotel staffsuburbsupermarketbalconyrefrigeratoreuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Clean comfortable rooms. Food very good too. Stayed for two nights and was very impressed. Would stay here again. Booked in for my husbands birthday and we went to see the Motor Museum . And enjoyed it immensely would love to go again if other venues were available.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel in 2011 and had liked it. So when we went back in December 2013, we stayed here again. This time we stayed 13 nights. The hotel is in a nice, quiet neighborhood. There are restaurants, bakeries, some shops, and a grocery store nearby. There is a U-Bahn station very close, less than 2 blocks, with 3 different trains to downtown, so never a long wait. The breakfast is good, with a variety of eggs, breads, meats, cheeses and cereals. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They don't all know English, but there was always someone working who helped out with language when needed. It's not fancy or large, but clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank JBIA
Reviewed 6 January 2014

As a functional, good value base for work in Stuttgart this is fine. Rooms are comfortable although the decor is straight out of an early 1980s soap opera. Think browns, yellows and gold everywhere. Staff are helpful and it's really easy to get all over the city by using the U-bahn or taxis. It's pretty close to airport too so an easy trip. There are a few good bars and restaurants nearby so it's a perfectly decent place to stay. Breakfast is plentiful and very good value for a supplement of around 3 euros!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago whilst on a holiday trip. I was visiting the city of Stuttgart to see the motor museums of Porsche and Mercedes Benz as well as take in the views and flavour of this most interesting city. I like to find hotels offering good value for money and sometimes prefer to stay a little way outside the city centre where you can sometimes find good value hotels and that was certainly the case in this instance.
Mohringen is a suburb of Stuttgart to the south and it was very easy to reach there. Stuttgart has a superb public transport system and a fifteen minute ride on the U Bahn U5, U6 or U12 lines from the city centre brought me to the destination. The price of a single fare was E2.60. The hotel is easy to find. From the far end of the station just follow the main road which leads down to the main high street and it's just a couple of hundred meters further on. It is located just set back off the high street but it's clearly sign-posted. It's location means it's in a very quiet setting.
I had made my reservation via the booking.com web site and check in was very straightforward and I was made to feel welcome. It's not a large hotel and I don't think there are more than 20 or so more rooms. My room was on the first floor and it was perfect for my needs. A large bed, a good size desk, and well appointed bathroom, it had all that was required for my stay. Wi-fi access was provided and worked perfectly. There were two large windows so the room had a nice bright ambience.
I very much enjoyed the lovely buffet breakfasts that were available each morning with a great variety of options available. It should be noted that there isn't any evening restaurant facilities offered and neither is there a bar. There are mini-bar facilities in the bedroom.
It should also be borne in mind that in the evening there didn't seem to be much happening in the town itself. There were a couple of simple snack bars,selling pizzas or kebabs etc. I did see a couple of pubs but only one other restaurant, an Italian one, another ten minute walk further on down the high street. I would say that if you were coming from Stuttgart it would be better to eat prior to coming out to the hotel. There was a good size supermarket just down the high street that was open in the evening which could be useful for any supplies that might be needed.
All in all I was completely satisfied with this hotel and it helped make my stay in the Stuttgart area a real pleasure. In conclusion my rating would be highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Cameramankeith
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Very nice hotel with reasonable prices. Location is great: U-Bahn station and numerous cafe/restaraunts are nearby, grocery store and few supermarkets are in 500m radius. Rooms are very comfortable, soundproofing is also good - my room was next to couple with 2 children, and I didn`t hear anything from their room.
Wi-Fi was good enough to watch HD video on Youtube and use Skype video-meetings, and there were no problems with signal coverage.
Breakfasts were great, I was enjoying every morning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business