“Best Italian Restaurant in Stuttgart” 5 of 5 bubbles

Il Quinto Quarto
Ranked #41 of 1,347 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Price range: US$10 - US$49
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Munich, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Restaurant in Stuttgart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

il quinto quarto is located in a quiet location and away from the hustle bustle of the main city life. Still this “hidden jewel" is my favorite and my absolute recommendation for authentic Italian food lovers. The owner, who's also the chef is an extremely friendly, courteous & a warm-hearted italian guy. He prepares "exquisite” Italian dishes “with love and flair”, using the finest seasonal fish, high quality meat and fresh vegetables. Concise but superb menu, changes on regular intervals featuring seasonal dishes. The service is friendly & quite accommodating. I eat here every time i am in Stuttgart. The portions are generous too. Amazing desserts & best espresso in town...just like in Italy. Do try the steak.. it just melts in the mouth!

• Visited November 2013

• Hungarian first
Catania, Sicilia, Italy
“I'll be back soon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I've been there last summer and everything was superb..the owner and his staff were very polite and the food was great!!!i really appreciated it!
I hope to go back there next year...

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Sarah R
“Good food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We went to have lunch and were certainly not disappointed. Well cooked fresh food - simple and refined. Atmosphere a little severe and because we arrived at 13.30, we were made to feel that we were rather late. So not the warm welcome that other reviewers raved about although the service was professional . But nothing to say about the quality.

Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
“Out With Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I just had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant and I must say it was probably one of the best dining experiences I've had in Stuttgart, Germany. The service was fantastic and 3 course meal was absolutely wonderful ... As mentioned in other posts, we arrived to a seemingly empty restaurant, but negative thoughts quickly diminished once being greeted by the owner. We sat at a round table in the corner and were the only group in the restaurant and it felt like we were VIP. Our meals came out which totally blew our minds. We sat there and talked for a few hours and another group showed up and we realized they treat all their customers like VIP. This is absolutely great!!! I look forward to my next visit to this place - I will certainly brings more friends on my subsequent visits. In short... THANK YOU!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Gary D
Stuttgart, Germany
“Sublime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

In a word, sublime. From start to finish, an extraordinary gastronomic experience. Our party of 4 ordered different starters and main courses. We all loved our food. There is a chalkboard with the food for the day. They explained all of it to us in English. The staff were friendly and attentive. The starters came out quickly but the main course took a long time. It was worth the wait. It was the best meal we have had in about 2 years.

• Visited March 2013