“KernerApartement fulfilled all of my requirements...”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen
Livingroom Diningroom looking to the open kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Livingroom
Diningroom looking to the open kitchen
Bedroom Gardenside
Bedroom middle
Main Bedroom
Little Badroom
Main Badroom
KernerApartement
View from outside garden side
Historical Building
view in the wintertime
View from the Kitchen in Wintertime
With Miele Oven
Dining table
Shopping paradise Markthalle Stuttgart
Stuttgart Altes Schloss
Eugensplatz view to the city
Terrace
Entrance
Diningroom with view to Livingroom
Dining with view to kitchen
Entrance
LIvingroom
Rose in front of livingroom window
Livingroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Brenda d
Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
“KernerApartement fulfilled all of my requirements VERY nicely!”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Maiken was wonderful to work with! The property was exactly as advertised and had everything I was looking for. The location wasn't quite as close to restaurants/bars as i had thought it would be, but we were fairly close to public transportation and parking can be tricky. We never quite understood how to regulate the heat and it took us a while to learn how to use the stove! I didn't realize the apartment was on such a steep hill, however, and this made it somewhat difficult for my mother to walk to the transportation station. I highly recommend this property unless you have difficulties maneuvering the hill but I was so very happy with our experience with the KernerApartement!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I got exactly what I was expecting!
Liked least: Couldn't seem to control the heat & it took us a while to learn how to use the stove.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
18 May 2016
Thank you very much Brenda for your review! You made a very good analysis...!! And I m glad you could enjoy the stay despite the hill, the thermostat of the heating and the stove:)) I hope to see you again in Stuttgart!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing