“Terrible quality!!!staff speaking rudely!!”

and 1 more site!
Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord
Ranked #23 of 146 Hotels in Stuttgart
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Terrible quality and irresponsible staff.
Due to the irresponsible staff I like a tramp in Stuttgart at 2olock. And waste 270 euro to find another hotel at midnight. I reserve the hotel before 2 week and they send me email reservation secussful. Before i am coming to stuttgart i give a call to IBIS hotel to tell them i will arrive later and they tell me fine no problem. But when I arrive, the staff told me no room!!! What!!! I have reservation and when I arrive you told me no room. It's midnight you tell me no room and you never give me any message. Speechless angry!
The most important, the manner tone of staff has problem. He speaked rudely. very rude. The location is vey far.

Room Tip: If you do not want to waste money please donot choose IBIS BUDGET!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Ssssaaa L
ibisbudgetStuttgart, Manager at Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear guest,
thank you for informing us about your experience in our hotel ibis budget Stuttgart City.
I am sorry for the trouble you had.
Normaly all reservations which are assured by a credit card are guaranteed. The problem we had was that we couldn’t use the datas you gave us.
That means that all the reservations without guarantee will be canceled at 18:00 pm.
After your misbehave our night auditor was not willing to help you.
Please accept our reservation conditions.

Lina Dargyte

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Good quality and designed building.
Breakfast complete and room with doors with problems to open sometimes.
Good location and Nice people attending.
Parking near than hotel with good price.
Room space bigger than standard for this category.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lucas G
Reviewed 12 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yogesh M
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 6 days and loved it. I was a single traveller from canada
Where do I start.....
Room- the room is a perfect size for 2 adults or a family with 1 child. Anything more and your sleeping on the floor. For a budget hotel it is surprisingly very clean actually very very clean. Front desk staff was beyond polite and nice. Some spoke English and some did not but no matter what question I had they tried their best to answer it for me. I stayed at an ibis budget in nice France and it was no where as nice as this one. One thing to point out is the shower and sink are in the room not in the bathroom so privacy may be a factor for some people. To note I did have a smoking room here and it was not smelly or gross.

Location- the hotel itself sits in a fairly boring area of town. There is not much to see or do in the proximity of the property but the good news is the train station is right out the door and it bring you right into the city square in 7min. It's also from the front door a 10min walk to feurbach station to bring you to porsche museum and from that station plenty of grocery stores.

Lots to do in the area with mercedes and porsche museum and factory tours. There is also a zoo near by. To be honest I did everything stuttgart had to offer in just 6 days. It's a very safe area and was never concerned for my safety once....I can't say the same for other places I've travelled in my life. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 2 elevators and there fairly slow. You also can't pick if it goes up or down so a lower floor w...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank jface87
Reviewed 24 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank marie_solo
Reviewed 16 December 2013

No frills hotel, a comfortable bed and shower, clean and in a good position
.Car park for 5 euros x 24 hrs
Maybach strasse U6 underground station in front of the hotel brings you to the city center really fast.
This was not the first time with ibis budget (ex Etap hotels), easily available, better book online to save some euros.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Warkastrong
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Economical parking was provided.
Public transport was easilt accessible.
Reception was not very helpful and infact provided us incorrect information regarding visting hours/days of Porche Museum.
Lighting inside the room was very nice.
Room was very very small, since we were travelling from Austria, wherein we were staying in good Hotel Apartments.
Good thing was the Toilet was seperated from the Shower BOX.
Less said about the Shower Cubicle is better.
No need to mention about the washbasin, which was literally next to the bed.
No space to keep luggage.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple