Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Aloft.com
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
A143
Dubai
Great Location
Review of Aloft Stuttgart
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Sept 2017via mobile
Hotel is in a great location close to train station and connected to a shopping mall. Rooms were spacious. Standard to all Aloft hotels. This is a limited service hotel and a standardized room size.

Bed was comfortable and had good sunlight with two windows.

Would definitely recommend this hotel for short stays.
Date of stay: September 2017Trip type: Travelled on business
    £50
  • eDreams
2.2 miles from Aloft Stuttgart
View more hotels in Stuttgart
All reviews train station short hair huge building site huge shopping gym facilities bed and pillows hotel bar u bahn stop rooms were very clean four nights comfortable stay min walk convenient location porsche museum city hauptbahnhof factory
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Just arrived in Stuttgart. It's sunny but meant to be raining so that's a tad disappointing but nevertheless what a fab hotel to spend the next three days in.

Giant connect 4
Pool table
Game consoles
Bean bags
Fun bags (behind bar)

100% groovy

Yet to see the bedrooms but I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Tell lies like everyone else
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aloft S, Manager at Aloft Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Aloft Fan,

"Bundle of Fun! - that sounds about right when describing the Aloft Experience! Thank you very much for having tried out our W XYZ bar and we would love to welcome you back soon!

Whenever you shall need an overnight stay in Stuttgart you will clearly have try us out and you may feel free to contact me directly,

With easy breezy greetings

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed in 2 rooms for 1 night before an early train ride to Frankfurt. It was nice that the rooms were interconnecting and lucky that I booked 2 rooms. The rooms are fairly small but tidy & clean. We had a comfortable night's sleep and went straight to the train station which seemed not as close as I thought, maybe the cab driver gave us the run around. The rooms and hotel ambiance are definitely more modern/trendy. Check-in/out was friendly and easy. We had a brief but pleasant stay. I would recommend the Aloft Stuttgart.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ciaotuffy
Aloft S, Manager at Aloft Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for having shared your thoughts with us and I am happy to know that you and your family had a lovely time with us.

On any upcoming visit feel free to reach out to us, as we would like to make sure your taxi driver finds the direct way to the very near by main train station.

Meantime I remain,

Yours,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed at the Aloft Stuttgart for 2 nights. I booked this hotel because the price was reasonable, and I had assumed it would be just basic accommodations.I was clearly wrong. This hotel is anything but "basic". Check in was friendly and accommodating, as I was given a room about an hour before the official check-in time. My room was quite spacious. The bed was super comfortable with very nice sheets and pillows. Probably the best night's sleep I had in over a week in Germany! The bath is well laid out, and the shower has very good water pressure, along with nice Bliss toiletries.
I did take breakfast there one day, it's nice but nothing great. The hotel is attached to a mall, and there are food options in the mall available as well. I should also mention that the location is just one stop away by U-Bahn to the main train station, and 2 stops to the central Schlossplatz. Very easy city to get around in.
I was more than pleased with this hotel, and can thoroughly recommend to anyone with business in Stuttgart.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Grnwayrob

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your feedback! I fully agree with you - the Aloft concept is of very modern and comfortable quality and I am happy to know you were positively surprised with your time spent at the Aloft Stuttgart!

Whenever you shall be back in town and seeking for another cozy overnight sleep in one of our unique beds feel free to reach out to me so I can take personal care on arranging your booking!

Meantime I remain,

Yours,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I like the quirkiness of this hotel! I booked it rather reasonably through booking.com with my boyfriend. However we did expect it to be in the centre of the city and it was more like a 15 minute walk to where we wanted to be.

Positives: cheapish, quirky, modern, clean!

Negativies: not in the centre, kinda hostel like lobby/breakfast

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for having chosen to try out the Aloft Stuttgart and on any upcoming visit we would love to be the hotel of your choice again!

The city center is indeed very nearby and you best reach it by subway/ train which is 3 stations and approximately 7 minutes.

Feel free to reach out to me whenever you shall be back in town so I may take personal care in your reservation,

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This hotel is situated in the Milaneo Mall. Its location is amazing, sitting atop an U-Bahn stop, a mere one stop away from the main train station. Talk about convenient. It's also right next to the magnificent city library.

Check-in was pleasant the the agent assisting us was pleasant and eager to help. There is a restaurant and bar that we didn't use. Ditto the fitness center.

The room was wonderful, with a unique layout that allowed our king sized bed to face the street, with two windows providing a great view of the hills and buildings/houses on the slopes. Simply gorgeous. The bed and pillows were beyond luxurious, and the bathroom was large and functional.

Overall a fantastic stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlobetrotterIL

Dear Globetrotter,

We appreciate those kind details and the time spent to share your impressions with us!Our location is indeed very comfortable and well connected to the city center! The hilly area that you can see from one part of the rooms is the so called "Killesberg" and is perfect for a little walk or run.

Feel free to reach out to us as soon as you know when you are back in town, so we can provide you with even more inside tips on what to see and what to do in beautiful Stuttgart!

Meantime I remain with easy breezy greetings,