Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Aloft.com
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
£76
All reviews train station short hair huge building site huge shopping gym facilities bed and pillows hotel bar u bahn stop rooms were very clean four nights comfortable stay min walk convenient location porsche museum city hauptbahnhof factory
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed here for one night while visiting the Porsche museum. The hotel is well located, quite central and attached to a large and new shopping centre.
The room was well equipped, good shower, safe and quiet even though looking directly onto a main road.
After dinner we went for a drink in the hotel bar. This is quite relaxed and serves local beers. The space doubles up as the breakfast area in the morning.
Breakfast is good and worth the extra cost. Plenty of everything and variety of hot and cold food, good coffee, juices, etc. on offer.
The only real drawback to think of is parking; although secure, clean and easily accessed, it is expensive and the number of spaces is very limited so you may spend some time trying to find a space in the right area.
I would gladly use this hotel again in Stuttgart and recommend it as a base.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan B
Aloft S, Manager at Aloft Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Aloft Stuttgart and for your insights on your recent visit! I am glad to read, that you would happily recommend our property and that you kept us in such good memory!

Parking in Stuttgart can indeed be a challenge and we are lucky to be attached to the public parking area of the Milaneo shopping center, which I agree might take some time on weekends.

We would love to welcome you back soon and meantime I remain,

with easy breezy greetings from Stuttgart

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location close to train station and connected to a shopping mall. Rooms were spacious. Standard to all Aloft hotels. This is a limited service hotel and a standardized room size.

Bed was comfortable and had good sunlight with two windows.

Would definitely recommend this hotel for short stays.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank A143
Aloft S, Manager at Aloft Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Aloft Stuttgart and for sharing your impressions with us!

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and would love to welcome you back soon,

feel free to reach out to us and meantime with best regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Just arrived in Stuttgart. It's sunny but meant to be raining so that's a tad disappointing but nevertheless what a fab hotel to spend the next three days in.

Giant connect 4
Pool table
Game consoles
Bean bags
Fun bags (behind bar)

100% groovy

Yet to see the bedrooms but I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Tell lies like everyone else
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aloft S, Manager at Aloft Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Aloft Fan,

"Bundle of Fun! - that sounds about right when describing the Aloft Experience! Thank you very much for having tried out our W XYZ bar and we would love to welcome you back soon!

Whenever you shall need an overnight stay in Stuttgart you will clearly have try us out and you may feel free to contact me directly,

With easy breezy greetings

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed in 2 rooms for 1 night before an early train ride to Frankfurt. It was nice that the rooms were interconnecting and lucky that I booked 2 rooms. The rooms are fairly small but tidy & clean. We had a comfortable night's sleep and went straight to the train station which seemed not as close as I thought, maybe the cab driver gave us the run around. The rooms and hotel ambiance are definitely more modern/trendy. Check-in/out was friendly and easy. We had a brief but pleasant stay. I would recommend the Aloft Stuttgart.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ciaotuffy
Aloft S, Manager at Aloft Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for having shared your thoughts with us and I am happy to know that you and your family had a lovely time with us.

On any upcoming visit feel free to reach out to us, as we would like to make sure your taxi driver finds the direct way to the very near by main train station.

Meantime I remain,

Yours,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed at the Aloft Stuttgart for 2 nights. I booked this hotel because the price was reasonable, and I had assumed it would be just basic accommodations.I was clearly wrong. This hotel is anything but "basic". Check in was friendly and accommodating, as I was given a room about an hour before the official check-in time. My room was quite spacious. The bed was super comfortable with very nice sheets and pillows. Probably the best night's sleep I had in over a week in Germany! The bath is well laid out, and the shower has very good water pressure, along with nice Bliss toiletries.
I did take breakfast there one day, it's nice but nothing great. The hotel is attached to a mall, and there are food options in the mall available as well. I should also mention that the location is just one stop away by U-Bahn to the main train station, and 2 stops to the central Schlossplatz. Very easy city to get around in.
I was more than pleased with this hotel, and can thoroughly recommend to anyone with business in Stuttgart.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Grnwayrob

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your feedback! I fully agree with you - the Aloft concept is of very modern and comfortable quality and I am happy to know you were positively surprised with your time spent at the Aloft Stuttgart!

Whenever you shall be back in town and seeking for another cozy overnight sleep in one of our unique beds feel free to reach out to me so I can take personal care on arranging your booking!

Meantime I remain,