Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joakim S
Trelleborg, Sweden

Some years since I last was here impressive improvement

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Apr 2017via mobile
As said some years since I last stayed at this hotel kept the very spacious rooms and nicely upgraded with new big TV + very comfortable beds and the breakfast was more than okay. Checkin and out went very fast. Will consider this hotel also next time when I'm in Ulm.
Date of stay: March 2017
Get rewarded with One Key
  • ZenHotels.com
    £68
View more hotels in Ulm
All reviews underground parking room was spacious the river lift church kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We stopped here on our way to Legoland Gunzburg.
The hotel is located in the new part of the city.
This is a nice hotel although the furniture in the rooms looks like taken out from an 80's movie.
The best was the breakfast! My wife is celiac and they had fresh gluten free bread for her.

Room tip: Avoid room 307 They did not mention that you had to take the stairs once you get to the third floor.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017

When on our route to Austria we always stay in this hotel.
It is easy to reach and easy to leave from by car and there is a public parking underneath the building where the hotel sells tickets for.
Rooms are comdortable and very clean. Beds are good, pillows could be better. Nice good shower. Small refrigerator. Good breakfast at 6 euro. Nice and friendly service.

Room tip: Ask a room at the back, they are quieter. Also room with a gardenview is nice.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I was only there for the night and breakfast. So I was not expecting a lot.
The hotel is located in the center of Ulm. The area or streets where the hotel is located, is not so nice, it feels a little bit degraded, but after a short walk, you'll get to the nice center of Ulm.

The room had a modern look, it was very spacey, narrow and long, clean and had a large bathroom.
The only annoyance was the standby light of the TV, its quite bright, and very close opposite to the bed, so it was keeping me awake until I unplugged the TV

The restaurant is on the first floor, with a view on the patio/terras. Breakfast is the typical continental breakfast, with sufficient choice of cold and hot food, fruit, cereals, etc... it was more than ok for this type of hotels.

The hotel is connected to some kind of small shopping-mall or center. The entrance of the hotel itself (so also the lobby) is rather small.

Parking is under the hotel and shopping center. There is an elevator from the small hotel lobby directly to the parking. You need a key to get from the parking to the hotel floors, so the first time you park there before checking in, just get out through the public elevator. The hotel offers a reduced rate for the parking (9€).

Staff was friendly to me, English was no problem, and they honored my requests

Pay attention to the fine-print : when booking via booking.com or some other online sites, breakfast is not free!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Rooms are clean, pretty big. I had a view of Cathedral from my window. There are TV channels in English (only news and finance, but ok). Internet via wi-fi was good enough. The breakfast is very international with different tastes.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Fikret C
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed 5 days in this hotel. Besides the room was too small it was a quite comfortable stay.
On the first day they gave me only 1 day internet access and when I asked to give me another pass on the phone, they asked me to come down with not a polite way. I still dont understand why they couldnt give me a pass on the phone.

Date of stay: November 2016