“Hotel ok but very unfriendly service”

and 1 more site!
Ibis Budget Ulm City
Ranked #17 of 38 Hotels in Ulm

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 13 August 2014

When travelling though Europe by car i usually stop at Ibis Budget hotels for the night because of the price quality ratio. Normally i pay 50 euros a night, this one was 62 so i expected it to be somewhat better. Not so. Parking was incovenient, couldn't get my car in. We were tired after a long trip from Italy so we asked assistence at the front desk. The guy wouldnt even raise his eyes to talk to us, he just pointed at some paper at the wall. Rude!. Anyway since we were loaded with luggage, tired and with no place to leave our stuff we asked help at the Ibis next door (not Budget) and even though we were not staying there the lady receptionist helped us kindly and warmly. After paying 12 euros we could finally park our car there. From there we walked through the stairs to the Budget next door.

Room Tip: Parking is tricky here
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Jazmin79
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Booked this hotel via Booking.com. But unfortunately the booking didn't came true. Fortunately there was someone who could let us in and make another reservation. It was in a room for smokers "But the room has been cleaned thoroughly and you won't smell a thing!!" Yeah right. Even before opening the door of the room We could smell the smoke of cigarettes. So my wife went back to the reception while I entered the room...... Just to see to bugs crawling over the bed.
Well, that was even too much for me. So I grabbed my bag and joined my wife claiming our money back.
never, never again in this hotel.

Room Tip: no room at all is your best choice
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Ulm hotels

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am an Accor platinum member and always been staying at Accor hotels in different cities. Many times in no items or Mercure and some time in ibis also. This time I tried ibis budget hotel in Ulm but it was a big mistake on my part. I will never go to this hotel I future. They don't give you any benefits of being an Accor platinum member. Staff is really rude. Check out time is at 12 noon time but the staff starts coming to the room after 1130 and every 5 minutes to check what time you a leaving the room. This hotel does not deserve to be an Accor hotel the way they handle the platinum members.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business