The hotel hasa shortcomings, like
- rather close to a street,
- no AC
- a simple layout
- nothing fancy, quasi dated old bar.
We went there as we got tickets for Bayreuth Meistersinger, the Wagner Festival.
We liked the place, as the service and attention to the traveller is very high and warm.
Reception folks really wanted to please and help and organize stuff.
And compared to other places in the world, its fairly cheap priced, with breakfast at 14 euro, and a beer at 3, what a good deal it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H4 Hotel Residenzschloss Bayreuth is conveniently located nearby all of the city's important addresses - just a few steps from the city centre with bars, restaurants and shopping mall. Our restaurant "Gaumenfreund" and the adjoining bar are located in a former brewery and form a protected historic monument. The historical architecture and the high ceilings (5.5 Metres) give the restaurant its specific flair, which you will enjoy regardless of whether you enjoying the breakfast buffet or partaking of an exclusive dinner. Also available for our guests is free WiFi and Sky Sport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your H4 Hotel Residenzschloss Bayreuth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bayreuth
- Bayreuth Ramada