We spent two cold and rainy nights here in April.
- The location is spectacular. It's in the upper part of Berchtesgaden, surrounded by grass fields and beautiful views in all directions.
- The farm has a small playground.
- The farm has animals (though they were still inside when we were there, due to the unseasonable cold).
- The rooms are very comfortable (we stayed in a regular room that comes with breakfast, but we got to see one of the apartments, which was huge and had everything one could need).
- The hosts were very thoughtful, and had a bed set up for our children.
- Breakfast is included when you stay in a regular room, and was good (standard German breakfast of bread, spreads and an egg).
- There is no Wifi (and only one internet cafe/computer store in the town).
- Beware, the hike from the train station (and to the main part of town) is up a steep hill. If you come prepared it's completely fine. If you just look at Google Maps and don't realize it's all uphill it can come as a surprise.
- Owners are very helpful, but sometimes it was a bit hard to get in touch with them (but note: we were there during a quiet time. )