“Great food & service”

Restaurant Bollywood Tandoori
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best Indian food I have had in Germany. I have lived here for 10 years after leaving the UK and would say this restaurant is to UK standard. A great variety to choose from all the dishes we had were extremely flavoursome but not overly spicy. The sample plates are a good way to try different dishes. Service was very good along with an authentic style decor. A perfect evening.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was very good. The waitstaff was extremely friendly and the restaurant was clean with nice ambiance. The only negative was that our dinner took an extremely long time. I was dining with my husband 3 young children. I understand that we were expecting a nice dining experience and not fast food but our dinner lasted several hours when it didn't need to. I highly recommend this restaurant but make sure you have a little extra time.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Title says it all. Food was very good - huge selection on menu. Atmosphere was great for families, quiet dinners and business functions. There were separate rooms so any group would have the noise level they desired. Service was extremely slow, but very friendly. It took us almost an hour and a half for dinner, food took over 30 minutes to arrive once ordered.

I'd still go back if we're in the mood for Indian again. Very good food.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I eat a lot of good curries and my experience recently was average. The Chilli Chicken was sweet, almost like Chinese Sweet and Sour, and not very hot. However, the restaurant did change my dish for something else without any issues. The Murgh Makhani was excellent though...
Overall we felt the meal was a little too expensive.

1  Thank William H
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We went here for my birthday the food was delicious. Tandoori chicken was awesome. Atmosphere was clean and pretty. Service was very good too staff were nice. We told them it was my birthday and they brought out ice creams for the whole family, with a sparkler. Loved it loved it loved it.