“Wonderful experience”
Review of La Toscana

La Toscana
Price range: US$7 - US$44
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boca Raton,Florida
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant as we followed the delicious smells from down the street. We were not disappointed by the food and service was a bonus as well!

Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Rochester, New York
“Higher than the Zugspitze”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We ate there twice in the six days that we were in Garmisch. Both times the food was excellent, and prices below the norm for the area. Best pasta carbonara I have ever had. The second time I had artichoke ravioli and that was also excellent. The homemade Tiramusu was also out of this world.
The restaurant is very elegant inside, but the hosts are friendly and speak English.

• Visited May 2014
Nailsea, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Advised by trip advisor and was not disappointed. It even had my favourite dish on being saltimbocca and this was one of the finest I have ever tasted and surprisingly for this area it had a plate of fresh vegetables

We also had tortellini in a bacon and asparagus cream sauce which was also excellent. Ambience and service excellence we will certainly return

• Visited May 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Visited April 2014 as a family with 18 month old. Very welcoming, child seat not a problem even though this didn't feel like a family restaurant (no other kids in the small establishment).
Food was good - they make a great pizza and the special pumpkin ravioli was faultless. Service very friendly.
Will be back.

Rochester, United Kingdom
“FANTASTICO !!!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed in Garmisch for a week on a ski trip. I was recommended this restaurant by a few people I met in bars. I was so impressed by the service, food and drinks, I returned on another 3 occasions and was equally as impressed, if not more so each time.
I tried the pasta, meat and pizza choices and they were all of fantastic quality! The ambiance, decor and atmosphere are great. Pure value for money.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!