“Not as Greek as I would have liked”
Review of El Greco

El Greco
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2013

The food was good and I had a great time there with my business dinner. That being said, the food was not what I would consider genuine Greek. We were surprised to find pork hidden in some of the meats - it was a good thing that our Muslim friend asked about it! Also, the atmosphere was somewhat disappointing. My Greek friend really wanted to dance, but the speaker in our room was not working. I would go again with friends or colleagues, but don't expect genuine Greek food.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

The staff is friendly, the food is average and the prices are about what you would expect. Overall decent food, but there is a truly great Greek restaurant in town besides this....

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I love Greek food and was excited that this place was close to our hotel, but the food wasn't that great. It was edible certainly, it just lacked a certain kick. The Greek salad is alright.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We found the food at El Greco to be average at best....gyros was dry, moussaka was stuffed with potatoes and eggplant, but no meat to speak of. The best part of this restaurant is its friendly staff and great outdoor terrace. If the weather's good, it's a nice place for a meal; otherwise, I'd recommend going elsewhere.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Good food, huge portions, very attentive and friendly staff. Meal was what we expected based on past experience of german-greek food. As the hotel manager said - "well, it's lots of meat and rice!" Enjoyable garden.

1  Thank Lisa S