I stayed at Reindl's once a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed myself and always wanted to go back to both the hotel and the area. I spent four days there earlier this month over a weekend. The hotel is run by a family, well two families now but I suspect they are closely related. The welcome on arrival was warm, I was expected, formalities were painless and I was shown to my room.
The room was exactly what I expected, spacious, very clean and with doors to the garden from where there are beautiful views of the mountains. The beds and the chairs were very comfortable, the bathroom was lovely but the shower could have done with some added pressure.
Food was excellent both at breakfast and in the evening, I rarely eat in in the evening but the offering was tempting on each evening and so I did. I regret a little not going out and trying other places but you can only eat once each evening!
Staff were so helpful with one exception, nothing was a problem and when due to a strike by Lufthansa I had to plan a new journey home I received all the help and assistance I asked for and more. The one exception to the helpful staff was the man working in the bar who had rather a superior and unhelpful attitude which I found off-putting. I can speak fluent German but each time I tried he replied in English, suggesting he could not understand me.
The hotel itself is lovely, it's well cared for and around the place there are lots of nooks with comfortable chairs in them. You can also tell it's a family run establishment by the variety of pictures and additional things like nice plants that you just don't see in chain hotels. It's really rather like staying with the family rather than in a hotel and if that sort of stay appeals to you then I thoroughly recommend Reindl's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reindl’s Partenkirchner Hof Is not only a traditional First Class Hotel in the heart of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, but represents a heart-warming, friendly and familiar atmosphere with personal charm. Most of the comfortable rooms, junior suites, and suites are situated in the quite garden area and all have a wonderful mountain view. Next to the garden is the modern Wellness Area with saunas, steam bath, cave showers, gym room, solarium, swimming pool and a hot-tub for hours of relaxation. For those with a taste for World Class food, Reindl’s Restaurant is the first choice in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Here, one can enjoy the finest of Bavarian specialties, as well as a light Cuisine from the Head Chef Marianne Holzinger. One will find traditional dishes paired with a rustic elegance in Reindl’s Restaurant. The “Brasserie” has it’s own menu with attractive deals for the small and large appetites. The Hotel Bar “Enoteca” serves a great mix of cocktails, fine wine, freshly tapped beer and great appetizers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reindl`s Partenkirchner Hof Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Reindls Partenkirchner Hof Hotel
- Reindls Partenkirchner Hof Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Partenkirchner Hof
- Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany - Bavaria