Spent a couple of days at Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, It was very relaxing and comfortable old style hotel, and yes you do need to climb steps to reach your room.
Located in Bahnofstrasse a very short distance to walk from the railway station straight ahead.
Walk into the hotel, and you are greeted by the friendly staff, and once checked in they even help you to carry your luggage to the room.
The rooms are clean and well presented, what surprised me most was on return to my room after dinner and a night out, I found that room service had been up and turned the beds covers down ready for you to just drop into bed.
The meals were very nice and well presented, no rush to eat, and each course served as you were ready.
At the reception a lot of information was given re shopping hours, tourist need, and general info also.
Even though the hotel is on one of the main roads it was very quiet inside, apart from a couple of feral screaming kids.
But be warned that on a Sunday the town is closed and no tourist buses available. Cafes, and restaurants were open.
Should I be passing this neck of the woods again, Yes for sure I will definitely consider using Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reindl’s Partenkirchner Hof Is not only a traditional First Class Hotel in the heart of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, but represents a heart-warming, friendly and familiar atmosphere with personal charm. Most of the comfortable rooms, junior suites, and suites are situated in the quite garden area and all have a wonderful mountain view. Next to the garden is the modern Wellness Area with saunas, steam bath, cave showers, gym room, solarium, swimming pool and a hot-tub for hours of relaxation. For those with a taste for World Class food, Reindl’s Restaurant is the first choice in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Here, one can enjoy the finest of Bavarian specialties, as well as a light Cuisine from the Head Chef Marianne Holzinger. One will find traditional dishes paired with a rustic elegance in Reindl’s Restaurant. The “Brasserie” has it’s own menu with attractive deals for the small and large appetites. The Hotel Bar “Enoteca” serves a great mix of cocktails, fine wine, freshly tapped beer and great appetizers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reindl`s Partenkirchner Hof Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Reindls Partenkirchner Hof Hotel
- Reindls Partenkirchner Hof Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Partenkirchner Hof
- Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany - Bavaria