All reviews great location hotel restaurant wifi connection top floor train ski
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

It was our first stay at Atlas Posthotel, and fourth in Garmisch. The staff were very welcoming upon our arrival and the hotel had everything you need for a weeks stay. It is set up in a traditional Bavarian building and is lovely inside

The rooms were a good size and the shower was brilliant!

The steakhouse attached is expensive for Garmisch, we had dinner there on our first night. The italian restaurant also attached is very well priced and very good. I would recommend the italian over the steakhouse.

Breakfast was very good, with a selection of hot and cold food.

Overall really good stay at Atlas Posthotel and I would recommend anyone to stay here. We may be back!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Conan M
Maikki Johanna S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atlas Posthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Conan,

thank you for spending your holidays at the Atlas Posthotel.
It is nice to read, you've enjoyed your stay and liked your room.
For your next stay you can ask at reservation for the same room again.

Also it's great to hear you liked our italian restaurant and had a good breakfast.
It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again.

Best regards
The Atlas Posthotel Team

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I had one day off in Munich and wanted to ski Garmish for the day. I took the train from Munich and walked the .6 mile, about 20 minutes to the Atlas Post. I had a single room on the top floor that was clean and adequate even with the low ceilings over the bed. Breakfast was good, check in and out were easy. There was a ski rental shop a block away and several restaurants around the hotel. The bus stop to the ski area was across the street. Overall I thought it was a good value.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JimH2124
Maikki Johanna S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atlas Posthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Jim,
thank you for sraying at the Atlas Posthotel and your rating on Tripadvisor.
It is nice to read, you've enjoyed your stay with breakfast and your given room.
For your next stay you can lovely tell us your room wishes.
It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

It was very spontanous, so we should find a place where to stay in few minutes. The price was very reasonable and also pictures was very nice. So we went for a 8 h ride to This Hotel. Luckily at the front of this Hotel parking place was free so i shouldn't worry about my car. Later I found out some places where i can place car for free. It is only 200m away. Hotel was nice, reception was very kind, except one young blode girl. Breakfast is better then everywhere else, so every morning we had tasteful meal. As well in hotel is restaurant which one is open from 11:30 and direct room service. I can tell : for this price and everything what includes this Hotel, it is great choise!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank janismacs

Dear Guest,
thank you for your visit.
It is great to read you've enjoyed your stay and especially liked our breakfast and room service.
It is important for us that the guest feels like at home and we try always to fullfill there wishes.
We would lovely welcome you again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This was not hotel we booked but when we arrived they had no record of our booking they ran this hotel about five minutes walk way and let us leave our car for free.hotel next to pedestrian area a little dates but room fine asked for firmer pillows and they were delivered to room in minutes.
Breakfast included and a good choice hot and cold all you need to start the day. Cheaper than the one I had booked but looked just as good would stay again if in area

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charliedon

Dear Guest,
it was a pleasure for us to welcome you in our hotel. Even that the booking with the other hotel went wrong, it is very nice to read you've liked your stay and also our hotel.
We would lovely welcome you again in the Atlas Posthotel.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight after a long drive from Italy. As you pull up, the hotel has a nice charm and is located in a great area. After checking in, went to my room and saw the old feel to it. The bathroom was renovated and very modern as the bedroom has an old, rustic feel to it. The room didn't bother me at all, I was there only for one night and just wanted a good night's rest. My complaints are the lack of power outlets in the bedroom and the walls are very thin you can hear everyone in the hallway. One a good note, are their breakfast the following morning and it was a great spread.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business