We stayed at the Hotel Bavaria for two nights and it was a very pleasant stay. There was parking in back and free parking on the street. We parked on the street which was fine, safe. The lobby was a bit cramped, but the desk clerk was friendly and efficient. Our room was spacious, clean and had plenty of closet space. There was wireless Internet. We had a balcony which looked out over the parking lot and we could hear a rushing brook. It was very quiet. If you want a view, ask for it.
We paid E88 per night with a wonderful breakfast.
The first night, we ate in the hotel restaurant. The service was excellent and so was the food.
It is a 5 minute walk to the main pedestrian areas of town and the bahnhof. Very nice location and easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for old-fashioned heartfelt hospitality? Are you hoping for an exceptionally beautiful and peaceful location in the heart of Garmisch-Partenkirchen? Do you appreciate a big idyllic garden and tasteful interiour design with all modern comforts? Do you want to be spoilt, starting your day with an extensive breakfastbuffet and ending with a delicious three-course dinner of your choice? Then we look foreward to welcoming you at Hotel Bavaria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Bavaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaria Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Hotel Bavaria Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany