We went skiing to GaPa and stay at Bavaria Hotel, highly recommend this property.Hotel Bavaria is a wonderful small hotel near the center of Garmisch. We enjoyed five nights and had a wonderful experience. The hotel accommodations were very nice with a simple, clean, and big room. The beds are very comfortable! I can't say enough about the hotel staff. They were extremely nice and helpful. There is free wi-fi which was great too! All in all, it was a fabulous stay. We did have breakfast at the hotel- it was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for old-fashioned heartfelt hospitality? Are you hoping for an exceptionally beautiful and peaceful location in the heart of Garmisch-Partenkirchen? Do you appreciate a big idyllic garden and tasteful interiour design with all modern comforts? Do you want to be spoilt, starting your day with an extensive breakfastbuffet and ending with a delicious three-course dinner of your choice? Then we look foreward to welcoming you at Hotel Bavaria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Bavaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaria Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Hotel Bavaria Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany