We stayed in this hotel twice: first - during our ski vacation in early spring, second - during motorcycle trip in September 2011. For our first trip we get a discount price and for triple room (double with additional bed) we paid about 1/4 less than for double during our second trip. Both times we stayed on B&B basis and I cannot say anything about the dinner. The location is great for skiers - ski buss stops nearby and approx. 500 m to Zugspitz zug, city center with shops and restaurants about 200 m (Marienplatz). For mototourists big pluss is garage, included in the price. Good spa area, rooms and breakfast, nice staff. If you want very luxury hotel, that w'ont be the right choice, because the hotel is quite basic for 4-stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany - Bavaria