The hotel is located in walking distance to the Marienplatz where all the shops and restaurants are located. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was excellent. The rooms are large with beautiful views of the mountains. My only complaint is the massage I received at the spa. If you are looking for a deep tissue sports massage, especially after making sports I would recommend going somewhere else. The massage is very light and the therapist is not willing to do a deep tissue massage. Other than that, the hotel was great and perfect for our family vacation with our 1 year old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany - Bavaria